• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight to celebrate Joshmickelson's birthday we had the following while smoking Padron 1926 No.2 and a Partagas 160:

Allagash Tripel Reserve

Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale

Talk about three fantastic beers, great stuff...

the cigars and the beer were incredible. Thanks again.

A pic of us and Josh with his brand new #3 Dale Earnhardt The Intimidator piggy bank! Man we give good gifts.. :laugh:

b_095403.jpg

Tonight to celebrate Joshmickelson's birthday we had the following while smoking Padron 1926 No.2 and a Partagas 160:

Allagash Tripel Reserve

Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Barleywine Style Ale

Talk about three fantastic beers, great stuff...

the cigars and the beer were incredible. Thanks again.

A pic of us and Josh with his brand new #3 Dale Earnhardt The Intimidator piggy bank! Man we give good gifts.. :laugh:

b_095403.jpg

a penny saved is a penny earned, especially when it's saved in a BITCHIN` DALE EARNHARDT PIGGY BANK!

last night...

Guinness Extra Stout
The Poet Oatmeal Stout
Sam Adams White Ale (I asked for Sam Adams, and I get this crap?)
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Bluebird Bitters - Coniston Brewing
Adnams S.S.B.
Stone IPA

oh yeah....

and a big pint of BUCKEYE BASKETBALL!!!

it was a good night!

I had a growler of Granite City Broad Axe Stout while watching the Jayhawks piss away a chance at the Final Four. Now I think I will have a Sam Adams Triple Bock.

After a crappy day out in the rain for 4hrs. I dried off and had my first DFH 90min. IPA!!!
DogfishHead90minuteIPA.jpg

DogfishHead90minuteIPA2.jpg

Man, this was a damn good beer!!! Good thing I can get it 15min. from my house!!!
Now, I just have to go pick up a 120min!!!

:thumbs:

I had a growler of Granite City Broad Axe Stout while watching the Jayhawks piss away a chance at the Final Four. Now I think I will have a Sam Adams Triple Bock.

I felt like drinking a bottle of Draino after watching that one. I was actually drinking Schlafly's Scotch Ale while watching the game. I found it pretty underwhelming. I don't think McEwans has too much to worry about.

Schlafly's seems pretty hit or miss. The Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout was definitely a hit for me, as well as the No 15. I'd have to give them a lot of credit for trying different styles.

Corsendonk Abby Brown Ale thanks to Jonas.

Poured dark brown with a thick light tan head and a lot of lacing. Citrus smell and taste matched, along with a little smoke and very subtle sweetness. Overall very enjoyable. Thanks again Jonas.

Watchin' a little Prison Break, and then 24... With some '06 Alaskan Smoked Porter!!! Damn, this stuff gets better every time I try it!!! This just might be my all time favorite...
:love:

Watchin' a little Prison Break, and then 24... With some '06 Alaskan Smoked Porter!!! Damn, this stuff gets better every time I try it!!! This just might be my all time favorite...
:love:

With the high praise for this brew I've heard from you and Jim, I'm gonna have to get my hands on a 6er.

I had a Bitter Root Nut Brown Ale myself. My B&M has this beer specially bottled with the store name on it (same brew as the regular bottling). For $2.99 for a bomber, it is great beer. The head is pretty much non-existant, but the lacing is insane. Maybe one of you beer snobs can explain how this can be. The flavor is pretty straightforward, but really rich and smooth, with just the right amount of carbonation for me.

Peroni Nastro Azzurro, an Italian beer. Nothin' like Pabst Blue Ribbon. This was a very crisp refreshing beer that went well with my supper of farfalle con cavaloflore and a couple sausages.

peroni_shopper.jpg

I had some Glenfiddich 12 yo Toast Oak the other day and today, I decided to have some Laphroaig 30yo. Yummy yummy to my tummy. So delicious and the peaty after taste is sooooooooo good. :thumbs:

WATER!

And lots of it after last nights battle with the Blackfoot River Porter.

Westmalle triple with dinner.

Then a Rochefort 10 with a nice Ramon y Ramone Tribute.

Sipping on Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage 1997 right now.
A very nice bourbon with wonderful flavor...

I forgot. I think I've had too much of it.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.