• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did I do?

whylieineedacigar

Yolalatlpwry
Opened my front door today to find a soaking wet package and thought to myself "what the hell is this and why didn't my ring doorbell alert me to it." Took the package inside the house and I almost lost both hands opening it. John, I don't know what I did to deserve such generosity but thank you so much. You are a true gentleman and it amazes me how much you give to the members of this community. I will definitely be pairing these fine sticks and beverages with each other. You must have worked at the post office at some point in your life because your packaging skills are on point! Even though the box was wet, the contents were intact. Thanks again!

Heh! Glad you found the treats safe and sound Michael! Your KBS post made me finally get off my butt and lob a few refreshment grenades your way.

Reading about what’s going on with everyone here, such as your food post and what everyone’s smoking, makes me feel like I’m a part of their lives. Enjoy!

Heh! Glad you found the treats safe and sound Michael! Your KBS post made me finally get off my butt and lob a few refreshment grenades your way.

Reading about what’s going on with everyone here, such as your food post and what everyone’s smoking, makes me feel like I’m a part of their lives. Enjoy!
LOVE it!!