• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What happened to the annual CP Vegas Herf's?

lordlister

You can observe a lot by just watching
I realize they were a PITA to organze but they were a great time. Anyone interested in reviving the tradition?

Still a couple of months to prepare... :cool:

It's been a while. Hopefully we can get back on track. I don't see it happening until late fall, if it happens at all this year.

Remember someone and someone else is expecting a little one this year!

In the meantime, I think all you bozo's should make it east to the QSH. If a long haired malcontent from WA state can pull it off....well....??..... :p

They were certainly fun. Unfortunately, Vegas became a real bitch to book a herf. We outgrew the Road Runner, and everywhere else wanted a significant catering fee, or they don't allow smoking.

I am looking at reviving the annual herf next year. I won't be able to put it on this year. I'm looking at some alternate venues in So Cal.

While Iowa would be the next logical choice after Vegas, I must warn you that the options are limited for indoor smoking.

While Iowa would be the next logical choice after Vegas, I must warn you that the options are limited for indoor smoking.

Yeah.

Hmmmm.

Whew!

Iowa.

That's that's place I've always thought of after Vegas.

Yep. Right up there with Fun. Frivolity. Gambling. Drinking. Sex.

Yep. Iowa.

Hmmmm....

Where is that again?

:laugh: