• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Tom Petty The Live Anthology 5.1 Blu-ray.
R-2419226-1319115282.jpeg.jpg

41TFHGM1MYL.jpg

In Quad from The Early Years Box Set

Dirt roads out on the ranch...
Got guard dogs watchin' my plants...
Got moonshine up in the glass ... :cool:

Just started my way into
9c854ef2628da16576194882465622f1.jpg

I can only do a disc every other day or so or I'll OD on KC.

Holy shit, 27 discs?!?! And it only covers 2 years?!?!!!!

King Crimson has been putting out these massive sets for some time.

Larks' Tongues in Aspic 40th Anniversary Box Set - 15 discs
On And Off The Road - 19 discs
Starless - 27 discs
The Road To Red - 24 discs
Thrak Box - 16 discs
5 more box sets of 4-6 discs

King Crimson has been putting out these massive sets for some time.

Larks' Tongues in Aspic 40th Anniversary Box Set - 15 discs
On And Off The Road - 19 discs
Starless - 27 discs
The Road To Red - 24 discs
Thrak Box - 16 discs
5 more box sets of 4-6 discs

That's insanity.

Just started my way into
9c854ef2628da16576194882465622f1.jpg

I can only do a disc every other day or so or I'll OD on KC.

I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or not, but I had no clue who King Crimson was :( I listened to King Crimson Starless, which then led me to listen to David Gilmour (which I really enjoy), to now watching this BBC documentary on him:

I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or not, but I had no clue who King Crimson was :(

Like Frank Zappa they are an acquired taste. Easily the second most influential progressive rock band behind Pink Floyd except that they are still out there progressing semi-regualarly. I easily have over 250 of their discs (CD,DVD,Blu-ray) Not separate albums just total discs.

Like Frank Zappa they are an acquired taste. Easily the second most influential progressive rock band behind Pink Floyd except that they are still out there progressing semi-regualarly. I easily have over 250 of their discs (CD,DVD,Blu-ray) Not separate albums just total discs.

I loved the song Starless and thjey sure remind me of Pink Floyd, just for the simple fact that they're both that progressive/acid/aren't scared to add so many different sounds, to their songs. I wish I was half as talented as those members. I have yet to be able to play an instrument, but that's next on my list.......to learn the guitar with my 12 yr old. We'll see how it goes.

I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or not, but I had no clue who King Crimson was :( I listened to King Crimson Starless, which then led me to listen to David Gilmour (which I really enjoy), to now watching this BBC documentary on him:

You should be very, very ashamed.

Doc