• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

a598910fb6cd6b590745c29d89a6df75.jpg

It can get a might twangy for my taste.

Doc
Been listening to Hillbilly Rich lately. Shout out to Dakota Meyer’s Owning It podcast for turning me on to them.

Many years ago, I promised myself that I would learn a new instrument when I retired from playing the trap drums on stage. I thought it might be guitar, but let's face it folks, if I can't hit it, I can't play it. So, I bought a choir of congas. I know nothing about Latin music, but I didn't let that stop me. It's been hard to accept that I'll never play like these people, not even close. But it's been a fun ride.

Doc

Last edited:
Tower of Power 40th anniversary concert.

Doc
I think I have a Tower Of Power Direct to Disc stashed away....or at least I thought I did. Now you're making me go look.
Found it.
R-1456063-1280715335.jpeg.jpg

The only group I know that can perform their entire discography in 40min or less.;)

Doc
Close. In the early days when they played at CBGB their set was only about 20 minutes long.

Lot of Synthwave lately...makes my work day feel like an 80s training montage...or personal enlightenment montage...or etc etc etc

This guy and his unique voice. I think I've listened to this 3-4 times this morning, not sure why.

THIS. I must have listened to this show a thousand times. It's a staple in the morning when I'm the only one in the office. I wish I had this on CD or a download of the show. It's just amazing.

THIS. I must have listened to this show a thousand times. It's a staple in the morning when I'm the only one in the office. I wish I had this on CD or a download of the show. It's just amazing.

Man, what a great set! Thank You, is one of those songs that brings back memories and him singing it, might be my favorite version.