• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

TAJMO_Cover_final-2-480x480.jpeg

Tidal lossless streaming

Doc

Was on CF and some things were discussed about the Dead and JGB...
'What is your favorite GD song (cover or original) and your favorite JGB song? '

Well, my plate on the SUV if SUGAREE (everyone says 'sugarfree') ...so that's up there ;)

My friends know I get into the early stuff...even though I get into Touch of Grey too!

This one really gets me rockin'....

These get me rollin'

Covers....Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Let Phil Sing!)

Masterpiece is always a good one too....no matter who do... :)

JGB tune....
Cigarettes and Coffee chill me out...

MSB gets me toes tappin'

Mystery Train....well...let's see what it does to you...
Jerry Garcia & Merl Saunders ~ Mystery Train

Here's some help on the song lists:
The Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics, by David Dodd
Jerry Garcia ~ Songs List

Hawaii Jeff said it best: Either the last one I heard or the next one I will hear!

If you ever have the urge to buy this - don't. Even for the $10 I paid (delivered) it isn't worth it.

61NQX74wFML.jpg

_images_uploads_album_album_arthires_sq-2b3196c007dda24a69901d108ca08c6bdc0df2f7-s300-c85.jpg

Chuck Berry: Chuck
Is it the album he had hope for? No, I don't think so. Is it worth the money? Damn straight.

Doc

Stevie_Nicks_-_24_Karat_Gold_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.png

"Arguably, the most beautiful woman in the world". Rolling Stone writer, whose name escapes me and I'm too lazy to look it up. Some, even consider her the Queen of R&R. Not me, but some.

Doc

And she opened a gig with Jimi once so that is always a plus in my book.

s-l300.jpg

Willie May Thornton gets my vote as Queen of R&R. She meets all my criterion including was there at the beginning. She wrote "Ball and Chain" and was the first to record "Hound Dog". Did Elvis steal from her? Maybe, but he made her music accessible to White folk. Did Janis Joplin steal from her? No, they were friends and she even opened for Joplin a number of times. Is she as attractive as Stevie Nicks? That question doesn't even deserve an answer, but Willie May made it solely on her musical ability.

Doc