• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

That looks familiar. Actually I was wondering if you would like that one at all.
I like it because it's different. I mean, how many times can you record "Good Night Irene" differently?

Doc

MI0004160150.jpg

Tidal Lossless streaming.

Doc

Ordered this over the weekend; should be here today (I love Amazon Prime):

712jkyK-IxL._SX425_.jpg

10 CD box set; every album, new stuff, remixed stuff, never released stuff. All the stuff! Always loved her voice, clear back to the 10,000 Maniacs days.

~Boar

Ordered this over the weekend; should be here today (I love Amazon Prime):

712jkyK-IxL._SX425_.jpg

10 CD box set; every album, new stuff, remixed stuff, never released stuff. All the stuff! Always loved her voice, clear back to the 10,000 Maniacs days.

~Boar

I heard some live stuff yesterday from her current tour on the west coast. She has definitely still got it.

I heard some live stuff yesterday from her current tour on the west coast. She has definitely still got it.

One of the CDs in the box set I hadn't heard was "Paradise is There," which is a remake of her first solo CD, "Tigerlily." It's . . . amazing. Almost a different album, she's grown so much. It got me thinking---just how cool is THAT, as an artist, to have the clout to decide you get a "do-over" on something you weren't satisfied with?

~Boar