• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Led Zeppelin for the Millennial generation. This is the original 4 song EP.

Greta-Van-Fleet-Black-Smoke-Rising-1-350x350.jpg

Wow, never heard of them before now. Really like what I'm hearing so far!
You'll want to get the EP "From the Fires" which includes the 4 songs from the "Black Smoke Rising" disc and 4 new songs. That original EP of "Black Smoke Rising" from above is now pretty hard to find.

Just put "52nd Street" in the player, a great album with some great work!

Buddy Guy's playing on this album from 1963 under the reissue title of Blues From Big Bill's Copa Cabana was the one that Jeff Beck said influenced his playing more than any other.

R-2012044-1258463558.jpeg.jpg

It's been that long? Damn! Remember when he was supposed to be the next Bob Dylan?

Doc

It's been that long? Damn! Remember when he was supposed to be the next Bob Dylan?

Doc
My friend, Barry Horowitz's older brother (Dan) was going to Monmouth College starting in 1970. Monmouth is between Longbranch and Asbury Park both popular spots for the band Steel Mill to play. We road tripped down to see Dan and coincidentally Steel Mill was playing at the gym. I think the tickets were a dollar. While not the E street Band yet the group did have Bruce, Steve, Vini and Danny in it. My first Springsteen show.