• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

Listening to A Perfect Circle this morning and counting the days to the new album!...hoping TOOL decides to follow suit finally this year.
I follow them on FB and they posted that they are going into the studio right now, so fingers crossed a new album is out within a year. Been keeping busy listening to Puscifer in the meantime.

An oft overlooked Nirvana album:

Song # 13 and 14 are among my favorites of theirs.

Edit: Spelling

Last edited:
Been traveling, listening to some really odd radio stations because they were the only things I could get. Did you know that Jesus will smite those reporting fake news about Donald? I almost spit out my coffee when I heard that one.

St Patty’s day you know.
The music ain't bad. The food sucks.
Hell, for an Italian, is being locked up in an Irish pub where it's perpetually St. Patrick's Day.;)
Doc

Last edited:
mobsa2176.jpg

It's a little early but waxing nostalgic none the less.

Doc

The music ain't bad. The food sucks.
Hell, for an Italian, is being locked up in an Irish pub where it's perpetually St. Patrick's Day.;)
Doc
I have been to Ireland 5 times and the food was very good and very different from Irish food here. Scotland however is another story, we always found an Italian restaurant for dinner there, in fact Scottish chef may be an oxymoron.

I have been to Ireland 5 times and the food was very good and very different from Irish food here. Scotland however is another story, we always found an Italian restaurant for dinner there, in fact Scottish chef may be an oxymoron.
Yea, a six pack of beer and a baked potato.;)
St. Patrick's celebrations aren't as big deal as they are here, either. My father was stationed in Scotland awaiting the invasion of Normandy. He wasn't exactly crazy about the food. Until the day he died he talked about the mutton he had to eat, and would rarely eat lamb because it would remind him of the time he spent there.

Doc

Continuing in the same vane.

Doc

One of a few conversations that my dad and I have had, about his time in Vietnam, is the music. When he was stationed in California, before heading to Vietnam, the concerts he went to are pretty amazing. He hasn't talked about much, outside that.

Going to spend the next hour or so, listening to this.

Continuing in the same vane.

Doc
Grand Funk - Some Kind of Wonderful doesn't belong. It came out in 1975. Sweet Home Alabama 1974 doesn't cut it either. ZZ Top La Grange Late 1973 - didn't hit the charts until '74. High Tides and Green Grass - 1975. Somebody doesn't know when Vietnam actually was.

Yes I know it didn't end until 1975 but the real music was 1964-1972 at the latest.

Grand Funk - Some Kind of Wonderful doesn't belong. It came out in 1975. Sweet Home Alabama 1974 doesn't cut it either. ZZ Top La Grange Late 1973 - didn't hit the charts until '74. High Tides and Green Grass - 1975. Somebody doesn't know when Vietnam actually was.

Yes I know it didn't end until 1975 but the real music was 1964-1972 at the latest.
I know. It was disappointing at best. Some tunes I don't even remember hearing, ever.

Doc