• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Bowmore 12, Dark, 18 & 25, johnnie blue, Macallan 18 & 25 Sherry, highland park 15 & 18 over the past 2 nights of vacation.

Tried the new Captain Morgan Black. Very tasty straight, but added a few cubes and a drop or two of ginger ale.

Will be drinking more of this one.

Get your hands on a 151 and then we'll talk about bacardi ! lol

For my part, tonight I'm falling into a Bruichladdich waves ! yummy

Pusser's Navy Rum. The very same rum the British Navy served to the lads before an engagement. Now, which one of you Noobs is going to post something dumb?

Doc

Pusser's Navy Rum. The very same rum the British Navy served to the lads before an engagement. Now, which one of you Noobs is going to post something dumb?

Doc

After looking twice at your post, I coulda' swore it said 'Pussy's Navy Rum'. I'm thinking, "who the heck would market a bottle of booze with that name?"

....dumb enough for ya' Hank? :laugh:

Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, and Glenmorangie down at the cigar lounge tonight. Good night with a lot of bottles floating around!

~Boar

Pittyvaich 18 yo Cadenhead cask strength 114 proof, distilled 1977, bottled 1996. I have got to get some more of this. Maybe not this bottling but of this age. Outstanding with a Monte #5.

monkey-shoulder-triple-malt.jpg

I understand what all the fuss was about now! This is some GOOOOOOOOD Scotch!

Now that it's available here in the States, my local bottle shop got some in . . . and put it on SALE. $25!

~Boar

Thanks for the head up Boar! I'll be doing a little hunting today!