• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

The first issue of the Kilkerran made at Glengyle. Interesting for a 5 yo but something I'll have to go back and try again later to form a definite opinion.

Just finished a couple glasses of the Balvenie Sherry Cask.

The first issue of the Kilkerran made at Glengyle. Interesting for a 5 yo but something I'll have to go back and try again later to form a definite opinion.

This is interesting to me. Will you be obtaining the complete set of new bottles Ray?

I am going to go get into something now...look for the edit :thumbs:

EDIT: Canadian Club Sherry Cask. Very fun and unexpensive bottle (30ish), super mild and sweet.

I don't plan to get the set but one never knows.

This is interesting to me. Will you be obtaining the complete set of new bottles Ray?

Well Ray, if we hit the MEGA millions this week I got ya covered, I know you deserve it :thumbs:

Say I think this CC Sherry is a really great beginers whiskey.

I don't plan to get the set but one never knows.

Balvenie Portwood on the porch. Nice pairing with a lazy Sunday.

If you deliver it I'll even open some ones you might not have seen. :p

Well Ray, if we hit the MEGA millions this week I got ya covered, I know you deserve it :thumbs:

Had a glass of Makers Mark first (which was the last of the bottle), and am now on a glass of Buffalo Trace to accompany my Padron 80th Maduro. Both were enjoyed on the rocks and I have to say that I do prefer Makers to BT at the moment.

Drank a small glass of Balvenie 12yr DoubleWood which paired pretty well with a RASCC.

Wisers Canadian, neat double tall for me. This is my lifeblood, all that can keep me going after a crappy day. Well that, and my great girl

Got a bottle of Aberfeldy 21 from Spain coming next week. Tonight it's a dram of Glenrothes!

Just back from a 3 nighter in Las Vegas where I spent a lot of time sipping scotch, smoking cigars and hanging around the tables.

Macallan 18, Macallan 30 Sherry Oak, Macallan 30 Fine Oak, Highland Park 25, Glenmorangie Signet, Talisker 25 and Johnnie Walker Blue made up the bulk of what I consumed.

Just back from a 3 nighter in Las Vegas where I spent a lot of time sipping scotch, smoking cigars and hanging around the tables.

Macallan 18, Macallan 30 Sherry Oak, Macallan 30 Fine Oak, Highland Park 25, Glenmorangie Signet, Talisker 25 and Johnnie Walker Blue made up the bulk of what I consumed.

How was the Signet?

Stopped by the liquor store last night and picked up a bottle of Old Forrester Signature 100 proof. I had to put a good amount of ice in it due to the alcohol smell on the nose but it turned out to be pretty good at a decent price. Still I'd rather have Four Roses Small Batch at near the same price.

Went to the liquor store and picked up a bottle of each of the following:

1800 Reposada
Makers Mark
Knob Creek
Johnny Walker Red

I am currently drinking the Johnny Walker but plan on sampling each of them on some ice tonight.

A big pour of Auchentoshan three wood. Still a tad bit sweeter than i like but there is a nice touch of wood in the background that rounds it out. Had seen a few bottles of it for $49 recently so I thought i better come home and have a glass to see if it's worth buying again.