What wine did you drink today?

duglynukem

Nuclear Advocate
I stopped at Scotto's, my favorite Italian food restaurant this evening. I love their Lasagne it is enough for two people. I had a chianti, the Ruffino Chianti Riserva Ducale Tan. Love that stuff.

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
I had some of the Ruffino Chianti Riserva Ducale Tan last week, I have to say it is a nice wine with food, especially Italian food, not too pricey. I don't often drink Chianti because it always reminds me of liver and fava beans after the second glass.

Greggj77

Opened up a 2009 Eponymous Cab.  Very nice napa cab.  It was on sale at my local pusher.  I cracked one and will be going back for more before the sale ends.  A winner. :thumbs:   

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11874]

Very nice smooth wine, not exactly bursting with flavor, more subtle but very smooth.  

Martinborough Pinot 2006

Enjoyed a bottle of 2009 Chateau De Rochemorin Bordeaux. While I won't spend a plug nickle for a bottle of French wine, I was gifted a few bottles about 5 months ago by one of the guys I work with. This is a nice Cab & Merlot blend which needed a good amount of time decanted. Then you get a medium bodied, earthy red. Went perfect with a Monti #2 last time and smoked a Lusi with it the other night.