• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your cigar rotation right now...??

I'm in Roatan again so my "rotation" is a little eclectic. I grabbed a variety from my humidor. I don't have it all memorized, but here's what I remember:
- LFD 700
- Illusione MJ12
- Illusione Rothchild
- Behike
- AB Family Blend
- CC RJ; Monte, Sancho, & Bolivar
- Viaje DE2
I'm not sophisticated enough to keep up with the year they were made.

I'm in Roatan again so my "rotation" is a little eclectic. I grabbed a variety from my humidor. I don't have it all memorized, but here's what I remember:
- LFD 700
- Illusione MJ12
- Illusione Rothchild
- Behike
- AB Family Blend
- CC RJ; Monte, Sancho, & Bolivar
- Viaje DE2
I'm not sophisticated enough to keep up with the year they were made.

Are you diving in Roatan or just hanging out?

My rotation?

San Cristobal Fabulosos.
Something else. :rolleyes:

"Something else" really just depends on what I've laid a box or tenner of in lately. Right now it's CAO American torps and Liga Privada T52 belicosos, with a few Flor de las Antillas maduro torps and My Father Le Bijou 1922 torps from the last batch still hanging around.

~Boar

Are you diving in Roatan or just hanging out?
Snorkeling. We haven't been on many trips wherein we wished we were diving. We get to stay in the water as long as we want and I can dive to about 25' to get photos if necessary.

As I've only seriously got into cigars for a couple of years now, I've been working my way through some premium NCs like Tatuaje, Fuente, and Padron.
Really like the TAAs, and the Liga Privada line, but mainly into CCs right now. .

As I found I prefer a Cuban cigar to anything else I've tried, I've been trying to work my way through any and all CC macras. Best regular production CC I've had recently was an MDO4, just a bouquet of flavors, paired with a glass of rosé.

Whether it comes to wine, cigars, or just what I do at work or personal life; variety is the spice of life for me. I really like to try something new, whether I am a novice or expert.

If I had a rotation right now, you could say I'm smoking a lot of:
Custom rolls by Reynaldo I brought back from Cuba, which will need to stop soon. ;)
Partagás Presidentes ALO NOV 15 (box of 25) which are smoking beautifully right now.
Any Cohibas: Siglo I, Siglo V, Robustos

Snorkeling. We haven't been on many trips wherein we wished we were diving. We get to stay in the water as long as we want and I can dive to about 25' to get photos if necessary.

Such a beautiful place to dive or snorkel.

Such a beautiful place to dive or snorkel.
Fully agree. It's an amazing place especially when you get away from all the cruise ship tourists. We are staying at Tranquil Seas in Sandy Bay. Where have you visited?

Breakfast cigars are currently Petit Coronas from Juan Lopez, Ramon Allones and Por Larranaga, with an occasional Bolivar. Evening cigars are mostly 70's Montys, Partagas, MDO's and RyJ's. Golf cigars are mostly Lusis, Hoyo DC's and BCG's...

Fully agree. It's an amazing place especially when you get away from all the cruise ship tourists. We are staying at Tranquil Seas in Sandy Bay. Where have you visited?

We stayed at a little boutique hotel, called Xbalanque (http://xbalanque-roatan.com/). We were there in October and were only 1 of 2 couples, we had a great time.

We stayed at a little boutique hotel, called Xbalanque (http://xbalanque-roatan.com/). We were there in October and were only 1 of 2 couples, we had a great time.
We just snorked (if Divers dive then Snorkelers must snork) right by there at Mandy's reef today. We would typically avoid the are because it has a ton pf fish and therefore a ton of cruise ship tourists, but there were no ships today so it was pretty quite. We saw a couple of cow fish, a school (?) of 10 squid and 2 African Papango (?) amongst all the normal stuff.
Tranquil Seas is also boutique with only 7 rooms. This is also the low season so it was very quite here.
I just realized that I'm in the midst of thread-jacking BBS. My apologies to the Wise One.

We just snorked (if Divers dive then Snorkelers must snork) right by there at Mandy's reef today. We would typically avoid the are because it has a ton pf fish and therefore a ton of cruise ship tourists, but there were no ships today so it was pretty quite. We saw a couple of cow fish, a school (?) of 10 squid and 2 African Papango (?) amongst all the normal stuff.
Tranquil Seas is also boutique with only 7 rooms. This is also the low season so it was very quite here.
I just realized that I'm in the midst of thread-jacking BBS. My apologies to the Wise One.
You worry too much, sounds like heaven to me.....:cool:

Been smoking a lot of Four Kicks, Jericho Hill, Undercrown Shade, and a variety of CAO. I also usually have Havana Friday with Partagas, Montecristo Regata (eh, it's ok), or Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos.

No real rotation to speak of.

Just been smoking those Robaina farm rolled cigars on a regular basis. Really into the mille fleurs vitola from Partagas and Romeo y Julieta 2014 -16. Great second cigar or a quick smoke, these have taken the place of PLPC in the rotation.

How are the RyJ MILLE FLEURS? I can't figure out why they are so cheap...

For this week, it's been Tabak Especials in the am with coffee.
Nooners if I have one have been Cuesta Rey maduros, (great smoke for the dollar)
After dinner they have been Priettos or Alec Bradly Prensados.

For this week, it's been Tabak Especials in the am with coffee.
Nooners if I have one have been Cuesta Rey maduros, (great smoke for the dollar)
After dinner they have been Priettos or Alec Bradly Prensados.
I have a soft spot for the Cuesta Rey Centenarios, an awesome cigar for next to nothing!

Many people never heard of Cuesta Rey Centenarios but they are missing out on a jewel of a cigar.
If it's good enough for the king of Spain to proclaim it the national cigar of Spain, it's pretty damn good.
I'm a maduro guy and when they came out with a tubo maduro version?
I jumped all over it.
$70 bucks for a box of ten tubos in toro/ can't beat that with a stick.

I have a soft spot for the Cuesta Rey Centenarios, an awesome cigar for next to nothing!

The original Cuesta Rey cigars were "clear Havana's" as I understand it from a recent trip to Ybor City where the company was located for a long time. I haven't had one in a while and was wondering who the girl on the band is supposed to be, if anyone in particular.