• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenrothes 1974 Limited Release.  Quite tasty :thumbs:

sigar_zealot said:

Randy...nice selection of single malts there.  Truly impressive.  Hope you're having a blast in Sin City.

Myself...just a glass of Buffalo Trace yesterday while smoking a cigar on my patio while checking my son's homework.
Thanks Dave! We had a blast and even won a few bucks.

Baccarat?

I played baccarat about an hour a day @ The MGM Grand. I won about enough to cover the tips for scotch and cigars. I wanted to play at the Mirage because I seem to win there but we never made it over there. (Shopping)

I squeaked out my profit playing blackjack with my wife at TI where we stated. I think teaching her to play brought me good luck.

sigar_zealot said:
I played baccarat about an hour a day @ The MGM Grand. I won about enough to cover the tips for scotch and cigars. I wanted to play at the Mirage because I seem to win there but we never made it over there. (Shopping)

I squeaked out my profit playing blackjack with my wife at TI where we stated. I think teaching her to play brought me good luck.
Can't be unhappy leaving Vegas in the black.  Bummer you didn't make it to The Mirage, especially since it's next door to TI.  Love having a few drinks and a cigar at Rhumbar.

We stay at the Mirage a lot. I love the place but never made it over there.

I'm finishing off a bottle of 2002 Crystal we were planning to open on our 30th but decided to share with our kids today instead. This was quite a week for special drinks.

A Laphroaig flight

I'm done.

AVB said:
A Laphroaig flight

I'm done.
Wow Ray, nice run. The 15 is pure deliciousness. (never had the chance to try the 30)
It is a shame they discontinued it... :-(

For my part I had an easy one yesterday: benromach peat smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.