• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fliping around the tv today and found an episode of Culinary Travels on PBS about Kentucy. They went to the Buffalo Trace distilary, so I had the closest thing in house, some Four Roses Single Barrel. Mmmmmmm.....sweet and smooth.

Last night Ddepola and I tossed down some Balvenie 25 yr old... It was tasty..... Tonight, might go for some wine...

Warm outside today, so I just finished up a Bombay Sapphire and a splash of tonic....with an OpusX.... :thumbs:

Yeah, baby - B.B.S.

Highland Park 12yr and a Tatuate Reserva J 21 :love:

Doc.

Right now?

A Remy Martin VSOP "Fine Champagne". It is late here for me!

:)

I think this needs to come back so here we go.

Had a glass of nice Laphroaig 30 (thanks Brad) and a few local O'Malley's Irish Cream Ales. It's been a good night :cool:

I wonder where Brad gets that stuff ??? :p

After typing the longest post that i have typed here at CP, two fingers of Bowmore's Darkest. Salud!

Knob Creek. Trying to educate myself by reading AVB's review as I go. Next will be EW Single Barrel for a back-to-back comparison. :thumbs:

Oh, and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is performing beer-back duties, with a (surprisingly good) 5 Vegas "A" toro providing the smoke. I'm a regular man of friggin' leisure!

Right now it Evan Williams Single Barrel Vintage 1997.
A really nice bourbon...

Guess it's the redneck in me....a pint of Captain Morgan's followed by a few Padrons.

Last night I enjoyed a glass of Glenfiddich 18 and a glass of Gran Marnier 100 year old Cognac. :thumbs:

It's not 100 year old cognac, it's a special edition used for the 1927 100th Anniversary of Grand Marnier, just like the 150 is for the 150th anniversary. Properly called the "Cuvée de Centenaire" is uses cognac up to 25 years old in the blend. Pretty good stuff overall if you like the orange flavored liqueurs.

Last night I enjoyed a glass of Glenfiddich 18 and a glass of Gran Marnier 100 year old Cognac. :thumbs:

It's not 100 year old cognac, it's a special edition used for the 1927 100th Anniversary of Grand Marnier, just like the 150 is for the 150th anniversary. Properly called the "Cuvée de Centenaire" is uses cognac up to 25 years old in the blend. Pretty good stuff overall if you like the orange flavored liqueurs.

Thats what they call it. :laugh: It was interesting to drink. Not bad...still burping it up after 12 hours of having it. :laugh:

Jameson on the rocks. The go-to drink when I'm with my dad. Usually startoff with a little Johnnie Walker Green with him, go to jameson, then wine or beer when dinner rolls around.

I think this needs to come back so here we go.

Had a glass of nice Laphroaig 30 (thanks Brad) and a few local O'Malley's Irish Cream Ales. It's been a good night :cool:

I gotta try that sometime, but last night I revisited the Aberlour ..... mmmmmm ...... after a couple bottles of wine of course ;)

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.