• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2013

Haven't smoked my pipe in a bit. Need to change that. Going to order that New Sam Gawith VaPer. "Cabbie" or something like that.

Haven't smoked my pipe in a bit. Need to change that. Going to order that New Sam Gawith VaPer. "Cabbie" or something like that.
I rarely smoke a pipe until the cold weather. Then I wonder why since I enjoy it so much. :p

I rarely smoke a pipe until the cold weather. Then I wonder why since I enjoy it so much. :p
Yea, I love the consistency, ease and quality of short smokes and relights, and the economy.

Yea, I love the consistency, ease and quality of short smokes and relights, and the economy.
I like the way it fits with indoor smoking but it is harder on the tongue. It is cheaper and, in its own way, just as I enjoyable as cigars. But cigar smoking in cold weather doesn't work very well so to the pipe!

It's my cold weather solution as well. But even then it's just a 1/4 bowl or so and I'm still puffing like mad so get get done and back inside.

I bet that Baby's Bottom was yummy! :D I cracked a tin of my favorite Christmas Cheer, 2008. I love cracking new(but aged) tins. That first waft of deliciousness is sublime!

Braved the cold for a 1/2 bowl of Fox & Hound. First time trying it and enjoyed it.

Some H&H Red Kake straight up. Simple but damn tasty.

Went of a recent buying spree picking up a new pipe and a bunch of tobacco tins. Started the new pipe break-in process with 1/4 bowl of Dunhill's Elizabethan Mixture.

Tried a 1/3 of a bowl of Dunhill's Night Cap. Looking forward to getting past the pipe's break-in period so to try this with a full bowl. And why is it that these traditional English mixes all smell like a baby's diaper, but taste remarkably good. My GF hate the smell of the raw tobacco and honestly, I can't really blame her.

My GF hate the smell of the raw tobacco and honestly, I can't really blame her.
Have you tried Orlik Golden Sliced? I've probably had more positive comments, about it's room note, than any other tobacco I've smoked.

I haven't yey. At least I don't think I have. I'll add it to the list. Thanks!

Rainy Day today, enjoyed some H&H El Niño. Seemed fitting.

image.jpeg GL Pease Sixpense in an Abe Herbaufh strawberry wood. Sipping slowly to break her in. Great tobacco, the dark fired Kentucky gives it a kick!

Very pretty pipe. Just picked up a Peterson St. Patricks Day limited edition pipe that's dedicated to aromatics. It's been fun breaking it in. :)

Nice pickup on the Pete!

Got pulled away from my pipe last night, so I'm finishing the second half tonight. Love that about pipes!