• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my order of Sextant - didn't want to crack it open just yet so I dug into some SG Navy Flake to satisfy the craving.

Let us know how you like it, I'm enjoying mine.

Will do. I buy mostly in bulk and smoke out of mason jars, so I try not to have too many tins open at the same time. It'll take the better part of my self restraint to keep this one sealed until I finish out one of my open tins.

I tried FVF for the first time yesterday...Whoo-Whee that was a potent bowl, and tasty too. I guess I can understand why it's so sought after.

I tried FVF for the first time yesterday...Whoo-Whee that was a potent bowl, and tasty too. I guess I can understand why it's so sought after.

Not sure how long you have been smoking or how much you have tried to this point, but if you are looking for a similar quality straight Virginia, I would suggest giving McClelland's Blackwoods Flake a try. If you are looking for something that doles out the nicotine give Gawith, Hoggarth's Dark Flake (Unscented!) a try - the scented stuff is really good too, but that's a topic unto itself. Both Blackwoods and Dark Flake are readily available.

I appreciate the tip. I have a tin of the Blackwoods flake, and do enjoy the flavor.

Joe

Been smoking my own blend of FVF and St. James Perique. It's not too shabby. Also smoked some H&H Larry's Blend, which I really enjoyed! Gonna work through some Davidoff Royalty while away for work in North Carolina.

Smoking Hamborger Veermaster lately.

Wonder if this will ever see distribution anytime soon...it is on my TAD hitlist, as I have only heard great things.

This and Stonehaven dammit!!!!

A spot of Davidoff Royalty in my Kaywoodie tonight, whilst enjoying the balmy Northern Carolina night....

Currently enjoying a bowl of Frog Morton. I think this is my fav tobacco so far.

Which Frog Morton? On the town?

I just cracked some '09 Beacon. First tin I've opened in a while - what fun. :p

Been smoking my own blend of FVF and St. James Perique. It's not too shabby. Also smoked some H&H Larry's Blend, which I really enjoyed! Gonna work through some Davidoff Royalty while away for work in North Carolina.

I've been mixing Jewel of St. James Perique with S.G. Golden Glow. I like it more than with the FVF.

Also tred a tin of Rattray's Marlin flake. Not too bad, but it dries out my palate too much.

Got into the English sampler from pipes and cigars. Got into three of the blends, the light English, African Queen and Medium English. All 3 are tasty. Got into the med again and I like it. Will get into the full and Byzantium today. ummmmmmm

Had a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster last night in my Danbark, thanks to Dave! This is a truly sublime baccy, and it was one of the bowls that lit well and stayed lit. I wish this would come back in stock in the States!!

Small pinch of Squadron Leader in my MM Diplomat this morning. I haven't dipped into is stuff in a while...so tasty and mellow. Great morning smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.