• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P&C HS-3 blend. Not bad for a nice mild aromatic while doing some stuff around the yard. I'm definitely still much more of a fan of the non-aromatics, esp. English blends.

SG Navy Flake in my Kaywoodie tonight. I love this flake. I'm glad I have a ton of it!

Dunhill Nightcap in my Rad Davis 55-style pot for brunch. Contrary to popular belief, Nightcap smokes great at anytime!

Oh, BHOBS, check your PM's :)

In this 100 degree weather I've been trying to find time to get out and smoke

Some Stonehaven from a sample I received, in my Danbark pipe. This stuff is just yummy.

Today I enjoyed a bowl of Davidoff Sweet Mixture No. 3. Its definitely a pleasant and easy smoking aromatic. Great flavor and the room note passed the wife test!

We've had some beautiful evenings lately which make me want a pipe for some reason.

Last night - '00 McClelland Oriental #8

Tonight - '08 Escudo

Both in my old fav DiMonte Gigante

I was lucky enough to be given some 2000 Ashton Black Parrot that is outstanding. Using it to break in a new Peterson Father's Day pipe that finally made its way across the Atlantic.

Currently smoking GLP Meridian in an old Dunhill Shell Cutty.

Enjoying a day off work, watching the rain roll in with a bowlful of FVF in an Il Ceppo Barone pot

No one smoking their pipes lately? Some C&D Tuskegee Airmen in a calabash tonight. First time I've tried it, and must say its delicious!!

Well Chris....I have been neglecting the pipe too much, but recently had a bowl of Erinmore flake, and some Davidoff Royalty. How's that?

I bought a Tsuge recently and have been breaking it in with some Frog Morton's Cellar mix. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.