• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on Your Mind?

elcigarshop.com

El Cigar Shop wants Blog Writers!
That's right. We are looking for anyone interested in writing cigar blogs to PM us with your ideas. Choose your own topics- convey opinions backed by factual content- inject some humor into your conjectures- it's all up to you, because you're the writer! All blogs should be 500- 600 words and completely original.
No Plagiarism will be Accepted!!! (Our SEO Team thoroughly vets all submitted material). Our Cigar Blogs are not reviews of individual cigars but rather any topic dealing with the cigar world in general. All accepted blogs will get their writers a choice of cigars from the site worth up to $40(without discounts-shipped free) or a $45 credit towards any order(without any other discounts).
Selected blogs will be posted to our site- https://www.elcigarshop.com- and our FaceBook Page. Writers will be identified by their CigarPass.com handle and, of course, CigarPass.com will be listed on the byline also.
We are looking to publish 4 blogs per month so it is possible that not all blogs will be chosen. We are hoping to have completed submissions chosen by mid-month. If we at El Cigar Shop are having a tough time deciding which blogs to choose we may turn to the CigarPass Community to help us decide!
So, just PM us with your topics and, once they are approved, submit your blogs to this thread for consideration. Thanks everyone. Let the Games begin!

AJ Fernandez has arrived! Just got in a nice sampling of AJ's own line of awesome stogies. So, to introduce his blends to everyone, we are continuing our 30% OFF Sale!!! To sweeten the deal, Buy Any Box of
AJ Fernandez- Get the 30% Off and receive a free Palio Cutter ($30 value)! The cutter is a matte black Palio with the AJ Insignia emblazoned on it. Awesome!...but hurry as supplies are limited!

Does anyone here have any input on the San Lotano line?

Always looking for that next Non Cuban cigar that impresses me.

Does anyone here have any input on the San Lotano line?

Always looking for that next Non Cuban cigar that impresses me.
Obviously, my input will be biased(because we are selling them)but, I can tell you that the San Lotano has been revamped in packaging only. The blend remains the same for all types and is typical AJ, leaning towards full bodied with medium to full strength throughout these three: Requiem Habano and maduro and The Bull. The Connecticut is more of a solid medium in all respects, packing lots of flavor. The Bull, with it's Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper, is probably my favorite. Nice spice and strength, finish is long and smooth, but thick on the tongue in my opinion. I hope someone else will chime in with their thoughts on this great line of stix from AJ.

The San Lotano Ovals are really nice.
Hey Scap. I have not tried the Ovals yet. Our rep thought it best to bring in the others first and mentioned the Ovals and their unique shape were best to try after we got the line moving. I know I've had ovalados from Teamo(Revolution). The Oliva Master Blends series are ovalados also. I liked the way these smoked but you certainly don't see a whole lot of them around. I wonder if they are produced by half a box-press process? Any one know the answer to this?

Hey Scap. I have not tried the Ovals yet. Our rep thought it best to bring in the others first and mentioned the Ovals and their unique shape were best to try after we got the line moving. I know I've had ovalados from Teamo(Revolution). The Oliva Master Blends series are ovalados also. I liked the way these smoked but you certainly don't see a whole lot of them around. I wonder if they are produced by half a box-press process? Any one know the answer to this?

I don't know the type if press used, but sounds like a good guess to me.

I guess the market here is different, because I've never seen the other San Lotano. However, I've had a ton of the ovals when they showed up at my B&M.