• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Smoked a meatloaf yesterday. Turned out delicious, however since it was my first time making meatloaf and smoking a meatloaf, I'm at a loss knowing if the smoking process added much to the meatloaf. Tastes good, though.
33oig3o.jpg

So this evening I did low carb cauliflower fried "rice" and low carb General Tsos chicken.

Was so delicious I thought my tongue was going to slap me.

After having lunch with you last week i’ve Decide to go low carb as well. Got some cauliflower pizza crusts.

After having lunch with you last week i’ve Decide to go low carb as well. Got some cauliflower pizza crusts.

After having lunch with you last week, I've not lost any more weight....lol.

That burger was friggin delicious!

Yup and my burger had mayo on it, he had trouble looking at it. LOL

And before this gets out of control it was NOT a "gravity feed".
You should have ordered an extra side of mayo to sit on your plate, just for him to see and smell.

Yes but totally devoid of carbs.
This is true. Not sure about what kind of fat is in mayo. But scap needs to have high protein and healthy fats, so if mayo is a contender, he should consider getting a gallon of it. Oh wait...

I went to a restaurant in Hollywood well known for their oversized pancakes (as you can plainly see). On the left is "Selfie on Sunset" which has chocolate chips and cream cheese mixed in and on the left is "Golden Ticket" which has bananas, walnuts, caramel, and streusel mixed in and on top. Ended up taking about half home for breakfast tomorrow. I'm still full about 5~6 hours later.
voc583.jpg