• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Trust me, I know the feeling, which is why I executed these ribs unexpectedly.

Easier said than done lol. But all jokes aside, I probably stopped trying to make a round pizza the very first time I made it. I kinda like the uneven look. Now I want some!
Maybe it’s the dough you’re using? Or maybe it’s my mad skills :p

Made a low carb pizza for dinner.
Used the fathead dough recipe.... Don't use coconut flour. Too sweet. Almond flour tastes much better.

Fathead dough is mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour, and eggs. It is frigging amazing and will make you forget you're not eating actual bread.
I wonder which is more caloric lol

Made a low carb pizza for dinner.
Used the fathead dough recipe.... Don't use coconut flour. Too sweet. Almond flour tastes much better.

Fathead dough is mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour, and eggs. It is frigging amazing and will make you forget you're not eating actual bread.

Post pics!

Made spicy skirt steak (cayenne pepper, paprika, kosher salt, black pepper and grape seed oil) sandwiches yesterday. I had this meal right after smoking a Partagas Lusitania so I was really hungry which probably made it taste even better.

Fire roasted some peppers to make a sauce/salsa (roasted peppers, grilled scallions, fresh garlic, white vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper)
full

full

full

Used a french baguette. So good!
full

That looks fantastic!

Had to stop by the Mexican market for supplies for tomorrow and there happens to be a new Filipino spot a few doors down that my brother recommended to me. I tried their chicken sissig and it was quite good. Anything with a poached egg on it is always good. Then I wheeled over to the market and got a single-ish serving of tres leches cake because...weakness.
20ijrir.jpg

No pics, but I grilled up a bunch of carne asada, made beans, guacamole, and esquites for my friends yesterday. We even had a pinata.

Spring mix greens, tri color quinoa, grilled veggie mix of red, yellow, orange bell peppers, red onion, zucchini squash, yellow squash, sweet potato, topped with some leftover diced asada steak.