• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Made a couple of St. Louis style ribs. One was seasoned with my homemade rub and the other with plain salt and pepper. I like running these kinds of tests so that I can continue to improve on my rub. These turned out great.
full

full

full

I spent a long time looking at other peoples' recipes for chicken cacciatore, or catcherstory as Dennis the Menace used to say. Seems there's more ways to do it then there are chickens. Talk about a waste of time. I did do something different, however. I flambéed the mushrooms in brandy. Mine is as good as anyone's, including Giada. So that's what's for supper tonight.

Doc

I spent a long time looking at other peoples' recipes for chicken cacciatore, or catcherstory as Dennis the Menace used to say. Seems there's more ways to do it then there are chickens. Talk about a waste of time. Mine is as good as anyone's, including Giada. So that's what's for supper tonight.

Doc
My sons favorite meal that I make, and I use the your recipe. Has to be San Marzano Tomatoes..... No substitutes!

Rob (@Nihon_Ni) made these delicious Peach Roses for dessert last night. Not many people can manage to pull off gluten free and pass it off as the real deal. The Fillo Dough, peaches, and heat from the pepper jelly was very balanced.

Not gonna lie..... I was mentally telling my wife “What the hell are you doing!” when she was asking them to take the leftovers as they were leaving last night.
The melon and prosciutto was excellent as well...

E21B8A10-5EC9-4FE2-85C3-A47D73B39A64.jpeg

CEE37F75-12A8-40DA-8A35-7C1C0C861119.jpeg
John’s (@jfields) most excellent dinner on the Green Egg: ribeye steaks done a perfect medium rare, Brussel sprouts with bacon and olive oil, and crunchy potatoes. I’m hoping Santa will bring me a Green Egg!

Last edited: