• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

I'm a former FMF Navy Corpsman. Sailors and Marines have been calling me "Doc", and other less flattering names, since I was 19. I like it better than pecker checker and penis machinist but Death Cheater is nice.

Doc

I am a fly fisher. When Carmelo came into the league he was in a fly fishing show locally broadcast. He wasn't a very good fisherman, obviously. But he was entertaining. He walked around singing "I like fishes 'cause they so delicious". Been using it ever since. Have also run into imposters on other boards.

Thought you were a poker player bragging. I like this one better.
TFG

Well? Some time ago, prior to a somewhat recedeing hairline, I used to gel my hair back, hence the 'Slick'. As for the '300', I'm a bowler, not an ancient warrior, lol.

I'm another of those creative types - I used my initials and last name.

I'm a former FMF Navy Corpsman. Sailors and Marines have been calling me "Doc", and other less flattering names, since I was 19. I like it better than pecker checker and penis machinist but Death Cheater is nice.

Doc

Heheh, I'd like to hear some of those Doc :p

- Tim

I found this thread as I was searching for something else and thought it would be good to bring it back out since there are so many of us noobs.
My screen name is undegreed...as in "He doesn't have a degree." which is only slightly unique because I'm a licensed engineer. I was working in the engineering profession and going to school to become an engineer when I found out that, based on my years of experience, I could take the tests to get licensed. I took both of them, passed both of them then found very little motivation to finish school.

Pretty simple for me. It's the moniker all my friends and family use ever since....well since I remember.

It's the simple contraction of my name (yep Im fancy like that)

A Fragmagnet is a guy that no matter where he stands still ends up getting hit with flying things after an explosion. EOD is just my job.

C for Ceasar, my first name, Montoya is my last name, and 79 is the year I was born.

Years ago when I was big into fast cars and bikes, I created eXtreme Concepts as a car club.. Over the years it became my STUNT BIKE TEAM I was a stunt rider for monster for street bike stunt ridding, quad, and snowmobiles. After having kids and selling all fast cars, and street bikes  quads, jet skis, snowmobiles, dirt bikes ex..... I converted the eXtreme Concepts to my custom paint and airbrushing name. Ive been doing custom paint since I was 14 yrs old, and I also have eXtreme Concepts tattooed on me....so I needed to keep it going one way or another. So there's the lame explanation for the name.

This is a great thread to reference.  Thanks for bringing this back out Steve.

My name is more specific to this forum. ChasingAsh because I feel like I'm looking for that perfect smoke which I have found many times, and hope for many times more.