• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the meaning of your CP name?

I meant to make mine walruscock but I made a typo on the setup page

To me, mine is symbolic in a number of ways...

First, my career is masonry and stonework so in some ways it represents my work. Its a saying that I can actually "feel". Setting a stone and knowing that what I had just hand chiseled and set in place could last a lifetime, 100s of years if I'm your lucky enough...

Second, with that being said, the saying "set in stone" became a way of life for me. Every conversation you have, as insignificant as you may think, may resonate with someone else and they will carry those words for a lifetime. Decisions you make, could forever change a person's or many peoples lives. Our daily routines, by the end of the day, are forever set in stone, and can never be taken back. Making sure to approach each day,each stone carved, with importance, and passion. It's imperative that we individually learn from our past and try to improve for the our future. Hopefully, at the end of all it all, you have left something of value, and substance that can be shared/carried on by future generations...

When I first started playing internet poker I was don AK. I tended to over analize alot of hands and soon became donzz
ZZ is common slang refering to slow players. lol

Don

This is a very interesting topic, probably my favorite so far.
My name is self explanatory, I embrace being fat, I did not get this way by accident, I love to eat.
My motto, FPSA, fat people sweat a lot.
When people ask if I'm eating again, FPEA, fat people eat a lot.
When people ask me to run somewhere, like run to the store, fat people don't run, take your skinny ass to the store and bring me a cigar.

You'll never figure it out and I'll never tell.

Really? So go ahead and find it.

SinNYC is a pun on the word "cynic" incorporating 2 of my favorite things: sinning and my original home, New York. It is (was) my graffiti tag and I've used it as my internet moniker since the early 90's.

- Tim

When I first started playing internet poker I was don AK. I tended to over analize alot of hands and soon became donzz
ZZ is common slang refering to slow players. lol

Don

I'm surprised no one caught this yet. :whistling:

I worked in the appliance industry and for a Maytag store way back when I was in college.... and the name stuck even though I haven't been in the business for probably 15 years... :)

I ride Victory motorcycles and could not come up with anything else at the time.

Back in the late 80s a bunch of my friends and I got hooked on strategy war games. Nobunaga's Ambition was one we played relentlessy and somebody re-named it Joebunaga's Ambition because I was completely hooked on it. The name stuck, and nobody else ever uses it so it became my online forum/gaming tag.

Walruscock was pending at the time, so I just put what was on the radio. I think Satchmo was one of the first rappers.

Walruscock was pending at the time, so I just put what was on the radio. I think Satchmo was one of the first rappers.

That's it? I thought it was because of your resemblance to him.......

I originally created mine with the creativity of mmburtch or jfields....it later became necessary to change it.

Mine is because very few people can accurately pronounce my last name....The nickname was given to me by the coach of the Louisville Thunder indoor soccer team at a camp when I was a kid, because he couldn't pronounce my name. All of my teammates called me that.....from then on and it spread.

That's it? I thought it was because of your resemblance to him.......

I originally created mine with the creativity of mmburtch or jfields....it later became necessary to change it.

Mine is because very few people can accurately pronounce my last name....The nickname was given to me by the coach of the Louisville Thunder indoor soccer team at a camp when I was a kid, because he couldn't pronounce my name. All of my teammates called me that.....from then on and it spread.

We're 4 pretty creative bastiges....

I am a fly fisher. When Carmelo came into the league he was in a fly fishing show locally broadcast. He wasn't a very good fisherman, obviously. But he was entertaining. He walked around singing "I like fishes 'cause they so delicious". Been using it ever since. Have also run into imposters on other boards.

It's a football nickname of mine. Only kid in the school that had a beard.. Let alone since freshman year. Stuck with me all throughout college football as well.