• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

Found out my company got our contract extended for another year after several months in limbo, so I mixed things up a bit with my first NC purchases in a while.....found a box of Illusione Rose Croix online, so I ordered those along with a box of La Palina Goldie Dalias. With a discount the Goldies came out to the BARGAIN price of $16 each, lol! I haven't been smoking nearly as many NC's lately, but those two particular cigars are 5-star sticks for me.

Found out my company got our contract extended for another year after several months in limbo, so I mixed things up a bit with my first NC purchases in a while.....found a box of Illusione Rose Croix online, so I ordered those along with a box of La Palina Goldie Dalias. With a discount the Goldies came out to the BARGAIN price of $16 each, lol! I haven't been smoking nearly as many NC's lately, but those two particular cigars are 5-star sticks for me.
Rose Croix still available online? Nice score! Best Singulare of all, IMHO. Glad I still have few left.

Rose Croix still available online? Nice score! Best Singulare of all, IMHO. Glad I still have few left.

Hopefully I don't get a "oops, our bad" email like I did when I found a vendor who listed entire boxes of Opus X Pussycats, Phantoms, etc. for sale.

QNEXbWwl.jpg

Nice little sampler from the mailman today. Shopped some sales to check out a couple new to me vendors, got a Bespoke fiver just out of curiosity.
View attachment 16990
Let us know about the bespoke cigars, they are interesting looking. Are the wrappers that dark or is it the exposure?

Let us know about the bespoke cigars, they are interesting looking. Are the wrappers that dark or is it the exposure?

No, they are that dark....Tat Pork Tenderloin dark. I'm going to smoke one soon, they came with a humidipak but the heat has been bad. A couple feel a little underfilled, but we'll see. I find positive reviews from around 2011 and then nothing.

No, they are that dark....Tat Pork Tenderloin dark. I'm going to smoke one soon, they came with a humidipak but the heat has been bad. A couple feel a little underfilled, but we'll see. I find positive reviews from around 2011 and then nothing.
I find most larger gauge custom rolled cigars are almost always light on the filler.

Assorted Anejo's, a short story maduro, and was told to try "The Tabernacle", Las Calaveras, LUJ, Bambi (I'm assuming that's the one with a deer), and some other Lost & Found that did not have a band. I'll check and find out which it was.

PHOTO_20170624_221720.jpg

Assorted Anejo's, a short story maduro, and was told to try "The Tabernacle", Las Calaveras, LUJ, Bambi (I'm assuming that's the one with a deer), and some other Lost & Found that did not have a band. I'll check and find out which it was.

View attachment 17026
You are gonna be wishing you bought more of the tabernacle's , try a blind mans bluff if you can find em