• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

PSD4's from Sep16 and PSD6's from Feb17. I never planned on buying any of the mini robustos due to what I think is way too high of an msrp, especially for 20 smokes. But the La Escepcion folks ran a $120 deal on them recently, so what the heck.

20170926_173139.jpg

PSD4's from Sep16 and PSD6's from Feb17. I never planned on buying any of the mini robustos due to what I think is way too high of an msrp, especially for 20 smokes. But the La Escepcion folks ran a $120 deal on them recently, so what the heck.

I really need to refresh my PSD 4 stock. Nice pics.

The new CAO offering in round format; the Flathead Gearbox.
I liked the Flathead camshafts and still have a few left in the humi.
This round version should smoke just as well but, how do you think that metal gear / band will react in long term seasoning?

Attachments

• IMG_4354.JPG
    IMG_4354.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4356.JPG
    IMG_4356.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4357.JPG
    IMG_4357.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 19
928chgIl.jpg

N7e4XTCm.jpg

Was looking around at regionals for a celebratory box for a sort-of new gig at work, when I stumbled upon hand selected Partagas 898 Varnished, which ended my search. I'm excited about any purchase, but very grateful to get my first box of these. A favorite size, for sure. Now the wait...

Edited to add: Just got the "Oooops, our bad!" email...they didn't actually have any in stock. I wondered it was too good to be true.

Last edited:
Let me know if you make it to Charlotte.
Will do, I'll be at my house in Murrells Inlet for the next two weeks. Working remotely but have some free time will let you know if I can do a road trip. If not I'll be back down in November.