• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

Got a fun little package in today:

36634371_10216397923410500_2594794342870679552_n.jpg

I got curious about Black Label . . . and since the last few "boutique" labels I got curious about (RoMa Craft & Crowned Heads) turned out to be winners, I went looking for some. Atlantic had a cool ten cigar sampler, plus they had what seems to be the fullest bodied one, Last Rites, in the corona gorda size, which is always a winner with me.

~Boar

More stogies!

Regarding the "skull box" all I can really tell you is . . .

1. They're from some company called The Foundry and were on a two-minute "flash sale" for like $4.12 a stick
2. They have a Sumatran wrapper, which means I'll probably like them a LOT, past history considered
3. They pegged the site's "strength gauge" all the way to "full" which is generally a good sign
4. I really wanted that box :D

36874228_10216430730830665_6299038880725204992_n.jpg

~Boar

Edited to add P.S. - My heathen "shield brother," Thomas, informed me that Foundry = A.J. Fernandez, whose New World line is already heavily in my regular rotation, and that he LOVES these "Time Flies" sticks. Good to know!

Last edited:
More stogies!

Regarding the "skull box" all I can really tell you is . . .

1. They're from some company called The Foundry and were on a two-minute "flash sale" for like $4.12 a stick
2. They have a Sumatran wrapper, which means I'll probably like them a LOT, past history considered
3. They pegged the site's "strength gauge" all the way to "full" which is generally a good sign
4. I really wanted that box :D

36874228_10216430730830665_6299038880725204992_n.jpg

~Boar

Edited to add P.S. - My heathen "shield brother," Thomas, informed me that Foundry = A.J. Fernandez, whose New World line is already heavily in my regular rotation, and that he LOVES these "Time Flies" sticks. Good to know!
That box is pretty sweet!

Is this the post, where we can request bottles? Hardywood, BCBS variants, BBB/Epic bottles. I need to get you some BOMB bottles.

Is that a new unit, or did you find a used one?
I bought it used. The brew supply shop I went to often is going out of business. They used it to keep their hops and yeast in. It’s only a few years old and I got a sweet deal on it.

I bought it used. The brew supply shop I went to often is going out of business. They used it to keep their hops and yeast in. It’s only a few years old and I got a sweet deal on it.

I hate you, by the way. Now I need one :)