• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

Where the hell was all this beer before you got this monster?
Any cool area in my home I could find. I took over the spare fridge in the garage, kicked my wife out of her 40 bottle wine fridge, bought and filled a 100 bottle wine fridge. Then I had it stacked all over the office and a pantry closet in the kitchen. That’s the only thing I miss about West Virginia. The house had basement that stayed nice and cool.

19ADA218-0C62-48A8-BE15-EA5D8F4D7BB6.jpeg
First time a boss has bought me something for my birthday but she really gets me. Nice 32oz growler and it’s filled with The Butcher. And a 5 pack glass-top RyJ 2018 ELs . She said she wasn’t sure if they were real and I said “yeaaaaaaaah...they’re not...but the tobacco is still really good!” Half a truth is better than nothing right?

It's Yule in July, and apparently I've been a very, very good boy. :cool:

37123931_10216471788937092_1928621052422782976_n.jpg

~Boar

I bought it used. The brew supply shop I went to often is going out of business. They used it to keep their hops and yeast in. It’s only a few years old and I got a sweet deal on it.
Sounds like you didn’t go there often enough. Yet by the looks of it, maybe you did. Awesome pick up!

View attachment 21559
First time a boss has bought me something for my birthday but she really gets me. Nice 32oz growler and it’s filled with The Butcher. And a 5 pack glass-top RyJ 2018 ELs . She said she wasn’t sure if they were real and I said “yeaaaaaaaah...they’re not...but the tobacco is still really good!” Half a truth is better than nothing right?

Nice. I must have missed this brewery, when we were in SD. Next time!

View attachment 21637 View attachment 21636 Bills post the other day made me realize that I was down to my last 15 plpc.

Not anymore.
They look beautiful... Age them for at least 2 years... and 5 years for the ultimate flavor...
I got a few boxes, and will start trying them in 3 years. The ones I am smoking now are from 2012 to 2014, and really good... I also have some from 2006 that are crazy good.