• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

Jul 23, 2018:
I need to buy 6 boxes of these [PLPC] and then buy one a year from then on. Then I can pace myself at a box a year, and in 5 yrs I'll be set with aged PLPC for life!! But I should probably double that number!

2018-09-09 14.43.51.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together!

I had a box and a half in the humidor, but I've managed to score 4 more boxes since I made that post in July. Now I have the start of a pretty good cigar ladder. Maybe one more box (or seven) and I'll be set!

TOS MAY 17
TOS MAY 16
TOS MAY 16
TOS FEB 16
EML MAY 15
TOZ MAY 14 (currently smoking)

Jul 23, 2018:

View attachment 22529

I had a box and a half in the humidor, but I've managed to score 4 more boxes since I made that post in July. Now I have the start of a pretty good cigar ladder. Maybe one more box (or seven) and I'll be set!

TOS MAY 17
TOS MAY 16
TOS MAY 16
TOS FEB 16
EML MAY 15

Lol! Holy shit Rob! You animal! o_O

Jul 23, 2018:

View attachment 22529

TOS MAY 17
TOS MAY 16
TOS MAY 16
TOS FEB 16
EML MAY 15
You have more PLPC’s than I have cigars! Nicely done!

Not my purchase, but if anyone wants to order some of the new German Regional PL Coronas and have your vendor send them right to me, that would be just about the best way to handle it.