• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

I posted some pics a while back of these amazing cigars... Partagas Flor Fina from the late 1800’s, thought I would share a few more pics...

View attachment 20277

View attachment 20278

View attachment 20279

View attachment 20280

View attachment 20281

View attachment 20283

Wow, thank you for sharing. I hope one day I can share cigars from 2011 (that I have saved) with my 7year old son. Please show us a pic of your cigar cabinet. I bet none of us will ever see a cabinet as awesome as yours. Thank you for all your contribution and knowledge to CP.

Cheers to Bill

Just the usual payday restock---a box of San Cristobal Fabulosos and assorted fivers. This time, AJ Fernandez, My Father The Judge, Oliva V Melanio Maduro and Flor de Antilles Maduro.

31271229_10215828832903593_4906466780275693597_n.jpg

~Boar

2018 fun! I am not sure if I like the serie V yet. Need to try more to figure things out ;) Cannot wait to try the robust futuro either.

Last edited:
Guess I like the Black Cazadore’s too much! Got a little buzzed at the cigar lounge last night, boasted how good they were, and proceeded to give half the box away after I just bought it! That’s okay, can’t take it with you!
27CB0F34-21C3-4334-B6CD-F000F285C3A4.jpeg

Nice haul! Those RyJ's on the right look quite amazing... I would put those away for about 5 years, and have a world class cigar waiting for me...

They are SOM SEP 15, so already have a little bit of time, would you still keep them down for another 5?

They are SGA DIC 15, so already have a little bit of time, would you still keep them down for another 5?
Absolutely. Just forget about them until 5 years down the road... you will be rewarded with a crazy good cigar. Also, try to find some that are 5 to 7 years old now, they are not much more than regular production. If you need some sources, pm me.

Absolutely. Just forget about them until 5 years down the road... you will be rewarded with a crazy good cigar. Also, try to find some that are 5 to 7 years old now, they are not much more than regular production. If you need some sources, pm me.

As luck would have it, I bet that's the box I've already started pulling from. :eek:

RyJ is quickly taking over my top spot as favorite marca right now.
And that Mille Fleurs is impressive for such a cheap box.

As luck would have it, I bet that's the box I've already started pulling from. :eek:

RyJ is quickly taking over my top spot as favorite marca right now.
And that Mille Fleurs is impressive for such a cheap box.
Just think how fast the last five years went by.... If you had put these down then, you would have a 97 to 98 point cigar right now. Really.... it pays major dividends to age these beauties...