• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
A handfull of Padron 2000, Natural and Maduro and a 5er of Rocky Patel The Edge Robusto.

Stopped by the local today and grabbed a fistfull of San Cristobal Fabulosos, an Epernay corona gorda, a Warlock torp, a Jose Seijas perfecto, an Edge Sumatra and an Omar Ortiz torp . . . those are a new find; $5 a stick and tasty.

~Boar

HEY!!!!!!!

LG #9..... Found a full box with one gone. Had to hop on this. I hear the price is going up???

1 1/4 total bundles of Johnny-O custom rolls!! Really excited to try them fresh, then aged for about a year!

finally made it to the local b&m today...picked up a couple t52 robustos and an opus x Perfecxion No. 4

I haven't had a lot of time for cigars (or anything else for that matter), but I thought with the warm weather coming I ought to stock up. Just picked up a box each of the MJ12 maduros and naturals, a box of the Viaje Skull & Bones MOAB, a box of the Quesada q d’etat Molotov, and two boxes of the Tatuaje Tobacco Plaza release DD. Now I am going to make time for these!

photo17.jpg

5 - AF Hemingway Signature
5 - AF Sun Grown Chateau Fuente
3 - Padron Delicias
2 - Padron 3000 Natural

Just got these off the brown truck (UPS). AJ Fernandez sampler

631211f8-dd1f-7976.jpg

2x Casa Fuente Robustos
1x CF 806 Rosado
1x CF 807 Rosado
1x CF 808 Rosado
1x Opus X Heart of the Bull