• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

I sent an email to Rod this morning to see what his thoughts are on this situation.  Maybe he will chime in here.

Got word back from Rod on this.

He said it's up to the community if we want to keep it alive or not.

C - I will get a package out to you tomorrow.  I have been a bit busy the last few days.  Shoot me a PM with your current addy...

Thanks Jeff, you are a good man, I don't care what anyone says. PM incoming. I do hope SB logs on and makes this right. Life does get in the way sometimes. He never struck me as someone who ever had anything but good intentions here.

C

Sorry for the delay.  This will ship today.  DC 9405 5036 9930 0246 6205 42

Just a quick update, received PM from SB today. I suggested he send something over to Jeff (2KTBSS) as to make things good. I mentioned I know life happens, but similar actions on CP have had negative consequences.

I provided addy of Jeff to him. I hope he makes this right. I know life happens but if we commit to something on CP a quick 2 second update would suffice.

SB, send something over to Jeff (2KTBSS)as he stepped in to get this alive and moving. All should be good afterward. This PIF should move along as it seems to have sparked interest again from members.

C

Jeff..I dont know how you and I always get hookup?? I feel like we have exchanged and gifted a number of times over the year. I got your info and will hook you up!

Thanks for your patience. 

I know both you (SB), and 2KTBSS are stand up gentleman. Let's keep this PIF alive and moving in 2014. :)

C

SiriusBlack said:
Jeff..I dont know how you and I always get hookup?? I feel like we have exchanged and gifted a number of times over the year. I got your info and will hook you up!

Thanks for your patience. 

I was thinking the same thing, our paths have crossed a few times in the past.

No worries brother.  As said before life can sometimes get in the way.  I just wanted to make sure we didn't leave a brother hanging, and wanted to get this PIF kicked off again.

Arrived, pic to follow. Very nice selection Jeff! Most appreciated!

Kris (Lightthis!), are you still game for next? Let me know. Also let me know your preference for beverage.

C

Wow quite a nice haul that Jeff sent you. :thumbs:

Yes C I'm game. Scotch man here brother.

Ok I should be able to get something out this week. I will update here and via PM.

C

Glad to see it all arrived safely.  Hope you enjoy everything Ceasar.