• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

or Old English 800? - LOL  :p

Give me a couple days and I'll get this shipped and post your DC# here.

2K6TBSS said:

Here you go Jeff...

Thanks!  I will let you know when it lands.

SB, the PIF was delivered yesterday.  With baseball yesterday afternoon, I only had time to open the package and make sure the trip was a success.  Everything arrived in great condition, thanks you for the great package.  I will get a pic uploaded ASAP.  I will probably be Wednesday night, as I won't be home until really late tonight.

drunkfish3 said:
scotch or a good rum thanks

Chester, it was tough to find Old English 800 and Cisco around these parts but I found it in Boston. :love: 
I didn't have such a hard time finding this in Bronx though but hey.

Putting this in the mail this evening and your DC# 9405 5036 9930 0257 3557 23

Received package way over the top i am overwhelmed. Thank you so much, i have been wanting to try the double wood for a while. 

IMG_20140320_174659_293_zps9faa0852.jpg

Who Wants Some?

Chester - enjoy my friend. I'm glad that it made in one piece. I know you were really looking forward to the Old English 800 but I figured going up a few more notches was more your style.

Let me know how you like that Connie A.

Light this! said:
Chester - enjoy my friend. I'm glad that it made in one piece. I know you were really looking forward to the Old English 800 but I figured going up a few more notches was more your style.

Let me know how you like that Connie A.

i will can wait to try it i love H Upmann 46's never had this one.