• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

What should happen is once the person gets the package they should ask who the wine snob is. The order should be Sweetrice80 because he responded next. Once sweetrice gets his package he will ask who wants it next.

Hope it clears up some confusion.

Ed

Oh okay. No problem. I only responded because SmokeSignal sent me a PM to telling me I was up and asking if were interested.

I'm glad you like it. Let me know what you think of them.

23vks9z.jpg

Many thanks to stlboarder for the very fine selection that he sent me!
I'm saving this cigar until the warm weather so I can sit out on my deck in the evening and really enjoy it.

Hey SiriusBlack....are you the next wine snob? :cool:

Jon was nice enough to send me an nice looking smoke as well as a bottle of wine that I have not seem to tried before. Thanks again,

gallery_8330_940_37924.jpg

Now, the million dollar question, who is the next wine snob???? ???

David

Guys I PMed SiriusBlack telling him that I am behind. No excuses just, uncalled for I will get this out asap. Sorry about that.

David

Thank god for a snow day. I work at a University down here in DC and the closed the whole school. Thus I can get some stuff done at home, such as wedding invitations, and this Wine PIF. I will report back on the DC number. Sorry about the Delay.

Thanks for your patience everyone. :thumbs:

David

Edit to add: the Wine and goodies went out today. But I did not go to a post office thus There was no DC number. I pushed and asked why not, but I could not understand him. Let me know when It arrives.

I checked the last few days (before I saw the post) and nothing was there. Unfortunately I am going to be away from my house until Sunday (getting hardwood floors installed). The guys doing my work did say some packages came. I will check on sunday when I'm back in the house and let you. Thanks!

Went past the house during a break in the renovation project. Package was there and secured. Thanks for the nice selection. I tried to snap a picture with my phone but that didn't exactly work out. So I will update the post tomorrow (as soon as I can get back into my house). I new floors look beautiful by the way! In the mean time....

Who's a wine snob???

357606433.jpg

Edit to add photo...not the best but the best i could do with my house is disarray.

I'll give it a go.

I am a big body red Calaifornia guy, but whatever floats your boat.

I'll give it a go.

I'll have something out to you by Thursday. Please me your address or may sure its updated in your profile.

Thanks!!

I'll give it a go.

I have your package ready to go. I should get it dropped off this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest. Both items were recommendation as good values for the dollar. I am will be trying both the wine and the smoke myself for the first time. If it turns out to be something that you really don't like PM me and we'll do a do over! Its only wine and cigars. :D

I'll give it a go.

I have your package ready to go. I should get it dropped off this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest. Both items were recommendation as good values for the dollar. I am will be trying both the wine and the smoke myself for the first time. If it turns out to be something that you really don't like PM me and we'll do a do over! Its only wine and cigars. :D

If it has alcohol in it I will like it!

I look forward to the package.

I am having trouble with google map, it is not letting me post myself for some reason. I would love advice and I will keep trying.

I'll give it a go.

I am having trouble with google map, it is not letting me post myself for some reason. I would love advice and I will keep trying.

YEah apparently I am doing something wrong too

Do you both have google accounts? I couldn't post my address until I logged in to google.

Do you both have google accounts? I couldn't post my address until I logged in to google.

Yes I opened an account for this purpose.

I'll give it a go.

DC #0308 2690 0002 3881 4998

I'll take a Go.. I like Reds. The closer to your home the better. Thanks

I that would be an interesting twist if we go around again...the wine has to be from your home state or as near as possible. So there are so many good wines across the country and not always in the usual places.