• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Words of wisdom about cigar maintenance and aging.

I have been totally sizzled over something real bad that just happened to both my desktops with over 500 cigars in them and I am afraid I can not talk about it.

This is nonsense.

If you "can't talk about it" what's the point of your post? Wouldn't you want to prevent other folks from making the same mistake? If you used a product that gave you bad results, why not warn the members? If you are telling the truth, it's not bashing someone, it's doing the rest of the members a favor. Maybe the product's manufacturer doesn't even know and would appreciate a heads up?

There are several ponts you make that are simply not true. Honestly, if you're not going to be honest and open with the forums I see little reason to continue the discussion, one sided as it may be.

I'm sorry your cigars were damaged. Too bad you aren't willing to help others and prevent the mistake from happening again.

B.B.S.

B.B.S is right on!

Stop acting like a kid and if your going to help us prevent a problem with our cigars - discuss it. You are border line Gooching!

Seriously am I on Punk'd ? This was a practical joke right? He wrote basically a book and still said nothing. I am so confused! :huh:

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

pssstt...read this :

Once again, if you are using tapatalk, DISABLE THE SIGNATURE!

If the signatures continue, then I will disable the service. If you see someone with a signature, kindly advise them to disable it. No one cares what kind of phone you have.

Seriously am I on Punk'd ? This was a practical joke right? He wrote basically a book and still said nothing. I am so confused! :huh:

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

pssstt...read this :

Once again, if you are using tapatalk, DISABLE THE SIGNATURE!

If the signatures continue, then I will disable the service. If you see someone with a signature, kindly advise them to disable it. No one cares what kind of phone you have.

Sorry no problem will disable it now. Thanks just downloaded it and had no idea there was a signature.

Guys go Here he thinks his problem is caused by humidification BEADS!

http://www.cigarpass...l=&fromsearch=1

Habanos addict they are not tring to be mean they just want you to spit it out and let them know what your problem is so we can all try and help out!

Good luck brother

Paul

I must disagree, if you continue to be vague, people will get mean. You now tell us the problem, but yet again, decide not to mention the vendor. If you used PG instead of distilled water it doesn't matter, but if not you should make us aware.

Ian

Trust your taste buds and be persistent as if there is no answer to something it does not mean nothing more than you will learn in time if you persist

Now those are words of wisdom.

That's some fookin' Ghandi sh*t right there...

Reading carefully must be a slow and agonizing experience to some!

Only when it's a post you've made. Seriously, they're nearly impossible to follow and take quite a bit of effort just to realize that you've said nothing ground breaking.

Reading carefully must be a slow and agonizing experience to some!

Only when it's a post you've made. Seriously, they're nearly impossible to follow and take quite a bit of effort just to realize that you've said nothing ground breaking.

My apologies for my writing skills.....I really mean that.

I thought the subject of a thread had a purpose.

I also felt if a thread with this purpose as the subject implies became useful to us newbies maybe it could become popular enough to be of benefit to all.
Definitely my mistake in presentation explaining an unrelated topic since it was the motivation getting the idea for the subject to post.

My comment about some not reading was that the subject of this post is something else......my mistake......I am a newbie

If the OP takes the time to read some of the historical posts, and learns to use the SEARCH feature, I'll bet the information overflow he receives will overwhelm him. It took me a little while and some guidance, so I am just paying it forward. Good reading, Brother.

If the OP takes the time to read some of the historical posts, and learns to use the SEARCH feature, I'll bet the information overflow he receives will overwhelm him. It took me a little while and some guidance, so I am just paying it forward. Good reading, Brother.

That's a good idea. I suggest he start by reading all humidor threads started by a fella with the screen name, Bill Clinton.

Doc

That's a good idea. I suggest he start by reading all humidor threads started by a fella with the screen name, Bill Clinton.

Doc

Funny, I've been thinking the same thing!

Level 1 trauma sturgeon perhaps?

That's a good idea. I suggest he start by reading all humidor threads started by a fella with the screen name, Bill Clinton. Doc
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing! Level 1 trauma sturgeon perhaps?

...I was thinking more like Andros.... :whistling:

That's a good idea. I suggest he start by reading all humidor threads started by a fella with the screen name, Bill Clinton. Doc
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing! Level 1 trauma sturgeon perhaps?

...I was thinking more like Andros.... :whistling:

This is worse. iirc Andros had an language issue.

OUch!

I am in pain!
I could not find Andros but I found the rest ,I did not read much could not take it.......Am I that bad?

Wow ......thanks.

Jack of

Back to the topic I have spend some time reading on another forum about birds dogs.
Lots of info ,say about training.
When some one posted word of wisdom as a topic, for dos and don'ts not discussion,the thread was awesome and very good for all.

Jack on

I can learn here,this is fun.
I suggest you all tell me what beads you have and how your cigars taste like ....descriptions like the real experts do ...I want to hear a fancy description of silica and salt as it mixes with maduro of some short......