• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Words of wisdom about cigar maintenance and aging.

You got your jacks all wrong. First, it's Jack ON, then once your done jacking, it's Jack OFF.

I just came from my humidor...and after licking a dozen or so cigars up and down, they all taste fine. Even the ones right near the bag 'o beads tasted fine. Now, who wants to trade cigars with me?

I just licked my beads and all I got were hints of granola smoothie and rust!

You got your jacks all wrong. First, it's Jack ON, then once your done jacking, it's Jack OFF.

I just came from my humidor...and after licking a dozen or so cigars up and down, they all taste fine. Even the ones right near the bag 'o beads tasted fine. Now, who wants to trade cigars with me?
New pass concept?

Congrats you just made Rod say JACK OFF! :laugh: Maybe he did get his jacks in the right spot Rod... :whistling:

ETA - I forgot to add my pearls of wisdom.

If you decide to walk away from you smoke half way through, you will need to make sure you put it into a single bag lit end up and seal it before it goes out. Then place the bagged cigar into your humidor and save it for future smoking.

I stand corrected again about jacking.......I guess now we got that done time to talk about licking......my girlfriend just screamed at me....she said I was never that good to her and all I care about is my cigars!

Hey Rod

My silica salt sticks taste great also including the ones that were close too,I licked them also but smoking??.........now that is THE experience in tasting......numbing full bouquet of metal with slight bitterness on the palate and a great burning numbing finish at the tip of the tongue and a little less at the back of the mouth.......spitting often enhances the experience ....let me send you a couple.

Congrats you just made Rod say JACK OFF! :laugh: Maybe he did get his jacks in the right spot Rod... :whistling:

ETA - I forgot to add my pearls of wisdom.

If you decide to walk away from you smoke half way through, you will need to make sure you put it into a single bag lit end up and seal it before it goes out. Then place the bagged cigar into your humidor and save it for future smoking.

Me?

Get my jacks in the right spot?....

Seriously doubt it.

I thought the Gooch thread was the best until I continued reading this one. I was out, but I think I'm back.

I just hope none of you combine the two and start licking the Gooch.

I thought the Gooch thread was the best until I continued reading this one. I was out, but I think I'm back.

I just hope none of you combine the two and start licking the Gooch.

The true question is if you could would you?

46857_121995421186449_100001279753587_151882_900413_n.jpg

HA, are you sure you didn't mistakenly put anal beads in your humidor? Just saying...

For some reason Pugman's Peacock Anal Feather Tickler just popped into my head.

Edit to add: Wow, after reading that a few times, it just doesn't sound right. I'm sure Kirk understands what I'm getting at.

For some reason Pugman's Peacock Anal Feather Tickler just popped into my head.

Edit to add: Wow, after reading that a few times, it just doesn't sound right. I'm sure Kirk understands what I'm getting at.

:0

I have no idea what you mean Rod. Read the sign...

gallery_779_1368_123870.jpg

Hey Rod

I am packing cigars for you.

What kind of humidification would you like?

Just lit a salt behike 56

It burns my mouth so much it can make the words burn and long finish fall of the dictionary.