• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

modo22

I believe in the past there was a random draw, team assigned, contest ran for the World Cup. Is obmike still around? I don't want to start one and step on toes...??

https://www.cigarpass.com/threads/2nd-every-four-years-world-cup-contest.72907/

6/5 Edit to Add:
So the site wont let me do a full edit (more options tab), so hopefully this looks ok doing the quick edit. We will operate this as it was in 2014 and 2010, but with a slight twist...This year, the Entry fee is a CC fiver with minimum $50 value; this should really be a min. of $8 per stick, if you dont understand this, ask a question.
1st and 2nd place will be paid out. We need 8 players; there are 8 groups (group A-H). Once all 8 spots are claimed, I will randomly assign players to a group.

Players and Groups after randomized on Pg.2:
1. Modo22 - Group E
2. Thinde - Group D
3. CigSid - Group C
4. Oke&coke - Group A
5. Golfgar - Group F
6. Grateful1 - Group G
7. Succubus - Group H
8. Acclaym - Group B

We are FULL!!

Let me know if there are any questions guys!!

Last edited:
I haven't seen a World Cup contest in a long time. I say; go for it.......keep the old rules or change them as you see fit. If you're running it, it's your choice.

Also; IN

Ok, well I will get this written up tomorrow, will be like we did last time... Everything starts June 14th, so we have a little bit.

1st Post updated with rules, entry, and players. If Paul takes the spot I held for him, we only need 1 more player! Looking forward to this!!!

Games start June 14th, 10am CST

Not sure I can meet the CC part of the requirement, I'm mostly a PC smoker, so I'll have to bow out.

List updated with players. Paul is out this run since he is busy with baby#2!!

We need two more players!! You only have to donate 5 CC sticks to me :)

Bri wants in but can’t post right now. So put her down for the last spot please.