• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

And... no chocolate vaginas... hopefully...:D

I'm all for any color of vaginas......they all need love.

But yes, no vaginas in the box or package or whatever I can say that won't sound sexual, LOL.

I received another package this morning. This one from Ben Bolander.....is the you Modo22? I thought you lived in Sourthen Indiana. Someone please own up and explain yourself!

I received another package this morning. This one from Ben Bolander.....is the you Modo22? I thought you lived in Sourthen Indiana. Someone please own up and explain yourself!
I am just lazy and don't feel like updating my profile!
You can thank Bill for that package as well :)

I am just lazy and don't feel like updating my profile!
You can thank Bill for that package as well :)
Thank you for your generosity Bill and thank you Ben for the great selection of sticks!

I'm all for any color of vaginas......they all need love.

But yes, no vaginas in the box or package or whatever I can say that won't sound sexual, LOL.
If I wasn’t working and had time, you would have had something dirty in the box. Eventually I shall make up for that :p

If I wasn’t working and had time, you would have had something dirty in the box. Eventually I shall make up for that :p

Nah, you can just say you sent it and keep it for some other unsuspecting fellow :) Not sure I want to explain to the wife, why a California girl, is sending me chocolate vaginas in the mail, LOL.