• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

Bill, that sounds like a trick...

And now, We are now full!!! Give me a little bit to get groups assigned.
Excited to have this going, it really makes the World Cup more fun if you are a fan and if you are not a fan, then hopefully this will help.

Apparently I make guesses for Josh and he signs me up for contests lol

Ok, here we go!!!
Entries randomized:
  1. Golfgar
  2. CigSid
  3. Oke&coke
  4. Modo22
  5. Grateful1
  6. Thinde
  7. Bri
  8. Acclaym
Timestamp: 2018-06-09 16:27:49 UTC

Groups A-H randomized:
  1. F
  2. C
  3. A
  4. E
  5. G
  6. D
  7. H
  8. B
Timestamp: 2018-06-09 16:30:48 UTC

Teams are as follows:
  1. Golfgar - Group F
  2. CigSid - Group C
  3. Oke&coke - Group A
  4. Modo22 - Group E
  5. Grateful1 - Group G
  6. Thinde - Group D
  7. Succubus - Group H
  8. Acclaym - Group B
Let the fun begin!!

Excited to have Brazil, but the rest of the group sucks; but man, Groups B and F really have 2 or more great teams in there!

I'm feeling pretty good with Group B. Spain and Portugal are both quarter final material.

Good luck, Bill. France is 4th on some power rankings around the net. Pogba and Griezmann are studs!
Thanks Nathan, I was a bit disappointed until I looked them up... Let’s hope there is a repeat of 1998 :)

.....”However, the Germans have been overtaken in the odds by Brazil as favourites to win the tournament with odds of 4/1 attached to the South American giants, despite doubts lingering over the fitness of their talisman Neymar. Tite's side finished comfortably top of the CONMEBOL qualification series, 10 points ahead of second-place Uruguay.” .....

Well I saw my group, other than that and what’s going on... Nada lol

It's a game, that's played with your feet. You kick an inflated ball, that has a bunch of hexagons on it. The goal is to try to kick into the other team's goal.

Sorry, had to do it.