• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

Gee thanks, had no idea what the game was! :rolleyes:
We have to watch, and root for a team in our group to finish first or second... The folks who finish 3rd and 4th will send a fiver to the person that finishes 2nd. The folks that finish 5th to 8th will send a fiver to the person that finishes first.

We have to watch, and root for a team in our group to finish first or second... The folks who finish 3rd and 4th will send a fiver to the person that finishes 2nd. The folks that finish 5th to 8th will send a fiver to the person that finishes first.
Makes sense to me. I’ll let you guys tell me if I win haha

Oh man! for some reason I assumed that this was team based, not group based! I would've jumped in had I not made an ass of myself! France is going to take it this year! Their front line is amazing! Giroud is the man!

BED358E8-28A0-4E50-802E-331B8341228C.jpeg Viva México!

Attachments

• 81C1F2B6-EEB3-4ACF-BCF3-22A1AA9B03A5.jpeg
    81C1F2B6-EEB3-4ACF-BCF3-22A1AA9B03A5.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
Incredible action in my group B today with Spain and Portugal playing. 3-3 in the end and a hat trick for Christiano Ronaldo. I need both of these teams to advance so I'm glad they both got a point.

Highlights - http://www.espn.com/soccer/match?gameId=498199
I watched most of this game with my son and have to say if more games were played with this intensity I’d probably watch a lot more.

Great for your Group F to see Mexico in good form @golfgar ! Germany will smash through Sweden and South Korea but it was good for Mexico to get going for you.

Brazil and Switzerland up next in Group E @modo22
yea...that was a shocker. I see Brazil do that alot, they just think alot of pressure at the end will win it for them; well, thats not how it works! You have to play all 90+

Devastation for @thinde in Group D as Argentina is crushed by Croatia yesterday. They have one final must win game vs Nigeria next Tuesday. Yikes!

Yea, that was a shocker!! And even with one game left, Group A will have Uruguay and Russia advance to bracket play.