• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

Big day for @golfgar today in group F! Mexico advances with the win over South Korea and the stud horse of the group, Germany, needs a win as bad as any team in the tournament. Buena suerte!

Last edited:
Deutschland not looking like the powerhouse they are supposed to be.

Oh wow, 95th minute goal win!

Last edited:
Set play that worked perfectly. They had the pressure on even being a man short.
Agreed, they really controlled the ball well, and barely missed on a few shots. They will get better the more they play together.

So both my teams will either play (guessing here) Mexico or Germany. Damn

I was the only person cheering for Japan in the bar last night. All the Africans pull for the African team, even if on the other side of the continent. Glad to see Japan draw as Senegal played better most of the match.

If my night goes as hoped, I will be happy. Switzerland can advance further in a WC than Germany. I might buy a Swiss National team jersey just to wear when I go shopping in Germany, if they pull it off. To not advance they need to lose and Brazil to lose as well.

No way! Mexico looked so much stronger all tourney than Germany! I fear that Brazil will struggle against them, assuming they win today that is.
You're absolutely right. Mexico is pulling on all cylinders and I need you to take them out. Alright?

Just watched Brazil dismember Serbia. Brazil is a really speedy team. Serbia had chances but no conversions.