• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Cup Soccer Tourney Contest 2018

With grateful taking 3rd and 4th place, it gets a little confusing.

In that case, I will send a fiver to Tom along with Gary. The rest can send to Bill. I figure it this way only because I had two teams in the running second only to Gary.

I've been thinking... Since Gary had two teams in the semis, he had the "risk\reward" effect. He had double the chances (statistically) to win, but also risked the double loss...

The folks who finish 3rd and 4th will send a fiver to the person that finishes 2nd.

The folks that finish 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th will send a fiver to the person that finishes first.
This is how I think it should work. Everyone but Greatful1 pays CigSig.

2nd place gets two, first place gets four. The cost was a fiver per group not team. If he pays you he would be sending ten cigars and Bill would get five payouts. So since Gary got 3rd and 4th someone else needs to send a fiver to you.

placeUOTE="oke&coke, post: 1260781, member: 16835"]2nd place gets two, first place gets four. The cost was a fiver per group not team. If he pays you he would be sending ten cigars and Bill would get five payouts. So since Gary got 3rd and 4th someone else needs to send a fiver to you.[/QUOTE]

Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately this is not the first brain fart I've experienced in this thread! so if Grateful1 took 3rd and 4th from the same Group why not bump the payment to the next Group which would be the group coming in 5th?

Or... have 3 groups send to me and 2 to Tom. That leaves Gary with only one fiver to send.

placeUOTE="oke&coke, post: 1260781, member: 16835"]2nd place gets two, first place gets four. The cost was a fiver per group not team. If he pays you he would be sending ten cigars and Bill would get five payouts. So since Gary got 3rd and 4th someone else needs to send a fiver to you.

Ah, now I understand. Unfortunately this is not the first brain fart I've experienced in this thread! so if Grateful1 took 3rd and 4th from the same Group why not bump the payment to the next Group which would be the group coming in 5th?[/QUOTE]
That would be the 5 cigar question. Who came in 5th?

Or... have 3 groups send to me and 2 to Tom. That leaves Gary with only one fiver to send.
Gary only has to send out one fiver. The question is who sends out the other fiver to Tom. The entire question in this is who would be next runner up since Gary took 3rd and 4th place.

Gary only has to send out one fiver. The question is who sends out the other fiver to Tom. The entire question in this is who would be next runner up since Gary took 3rd and 4th place.
Looks like it was a tie for 5th, Brazil and Mexico. I'm sure I speak for Bill also when I say it makes no difference who send who. Grateful1 and one other need to send to me......We need a volunteer.

Sounds good to me. If modo wants to weigh in on this, I’m ready to have my sticks sent out.

Looks like it was a tie for 5th, Brazil and Mexico. I'm sure I speak for Bill also when I say it makes no difference who send who. Grateful1 and one other need to send to me......We need a volunteer.

Agree!

I will send to either, basically 6 pay the two and it really doesn't matter who sends to which of the two winners, so I will send to Tom. Bill still gets 4 packages and Tom receives 2. If that's ok with everyone. If that works, I'll put the good stuff back and send Tom what he deserves! LOL

I will send to either, basically 6 pay the two and it really doesn't matter who sends to which of the two winners, so I will send to Tom. Bill still gets 4 packages and Tom receives 2. If that's ok with everyone. If that works, I'll put the good stuff back and send Tom what he deserves! LOL
White Owls rolled on the thighs of a vergin?