• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you pay $90 for a General Cohiba?

You ramble about the same thing, over and over again. Nobody cares that you're trying to convince Caesar, that there are people who might enjoy these over priced cigars. Stop wasting our time, we get it. We understand, we don't need to read through your nonsense, to get your point.

I ramble on Cigar Pass, you're right. I ramble about cigars, beer and life in general. You'd understand why, if you were truly a contributing member of this forum. I've been here, now 14 years, you've been here a little over 2 months. You've ruffled more feathers, than anyone I can remember, in recent years. If you're here to hear yourself talk/type, there are other places for that.

You’re comparing a Davidoff with a Gurkha? Maybe there’s one Gurkha worth smoking. I’ve not found it, nor am I searching for it. There are several great Davidoffs at avarious price points, that are very good. There’s far better sticks at all kinds of price points that are far better than Gurkha, in my opinion. The only one here going off on incoherent rambling is you bud. We can agree to disagree. Smoke what ever you like. Life’s too short to smoke crap. Enjoy what you enjoy. I’ll stick to everything but Gurkha and Acids.

Gerkha's & Acid's are not on my radar, but again I'll take a dime payment for each one sold in 2017. That would add up to enough to to by my dream car a Brand New 2019, 911 Porsche. Both brands Gerkha's & Acid's have loyal followers.

BTW I did not compair a Davidoff to Gerkha's. I said I don't get a Cigar that retail for $500.00, I can get a lot of great Cigar for that amount of money. So you understand I can never ever see myself blowing 500 buck on a single stick.

But there are people who have that kind of money to blow on a $500.00 Cigar, just not me.