• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow David, I mean, you're kidding me right?

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
I got a call from the missus telling me, "Hey, your flag box is here!" I was pretty excited and looking forward to coming home and checking out the flag I bought from Nihon. Well, I get home, look at the return addy and I'm thinking, "The flags aren't from New York...are they?" Well, I opened it up to find a very nice written note and a bottle of something very special inside.

David, you took something I said in a random thread and completely ran to the hills with it. I am still shocked at this, what a surprise. I am never going to be able to hit you back, but I am pretty sure that is not why you sent it. I am very thankful for your generosity, and I will definitely be enjoying it on a very special occasion with a very special cigar. I'm thinking maybe an Opus? Of the "darker" variety? :D

Thanks again to thechenman for hitting me pretty hard. It's going to take some time for me to find my legs after this. What a way to play dude...

No need for thanks Jonathan...it's all in the spirit of CP. I just hope you enjoy it as much as I have when you pull the cork...