Wow David, I mean, you're kidding me right?

Discussion in 'The CP Saloon' started by souldog, Jul 27, 2010.

1. souldog

souldog OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...

Feb 6, 2008
    So Cal, CA
    I got a call from the missus telling me, "Hey, your flag box is here!" I was pretty excited and looking forward to coming home and checking out the flag I bought from Nihon. Well, I get home, look at the return addy and I'm thinking, "The flags aren't from New York...are they?" Well, I opened it up to find a very nice written note and a bottle of something very special inside.

David, you took something I said in a random thread and completely ran to the hills with it. I am still shocked at this, what a surprise. I am never going to be able to hit you back, but I am pretty sure that is not why you sent it. I am very thankful for your generosity, and I will definitely be enjoying it on a very special occasion with a very special cigar. I'm thinking maybe an Opus? Of the "darker" variety? :D

Thanks again to thechenman for hitting me pretty hard. It's going to take some time for me to find my legs after this. What a way to play dude...

2. b.dawgson

b.dawgson Official BeeDog inductee!

Jun 6, 2009
    Benton, IL
    Outstanding target! Enjoy Jon!

3. Rod

Rod Administrator Staff Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Upland, CA
    Nice hit!

4. B.HOBS

B.HOBS I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Nov 6, 2007
    Santa Monica, CA
    Very nice hit indeed.

5. thechenman

thechenman No One of Consequence

Jan 30, 2009
    New York
    No need for thanks Jonathan...it's all in the spirit of CP. I just hope you enjoy it as much as I have when you pull the cork...