• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

xenforo?

I know not of what you speak.

On an Android device surfing with Chrome.

Weird. That's the webhost. Not sure why their logo would default there unless the boss man is upgrading things currently.

I don't think everyone is seeing this. I know I'm not. Are you saying the CP logo is not on the top of the page?

The default skin has the CP logo. The CigarPass skin has the xenForo logo. My Win 7 PC has xenForo too.

Xenforo is of course the software that runs the forums. Not seeing it here (Chrome on the PC and Android) but it sounds like an upgrade may be in process. Patience.....:cool:

It's like @LarryH said, the forum logo is tied to one of the forum skins (skin is like a site template). The "default" skin has the CP log, but the "CigarPass" skin has the forum softwares logo.
Go into your preferences and change yours to "Default" and you will see the CP logo again.....

Edited for Clarity: more accurately it's called "Style" in preferences, and the one that has the CP Logo is called "Default Style" vs "CigarPass"

It's like @LarryH said, the forum logo is tied to one of the forum skins (skin is like a site template). The "default" skin has the CP log, but the "CigarPass" skin has the forum softwares logo.
Go into your preferences and change yours to "Default" and you will see the CP logo again.....

Edited for Clarity: more accurately it's called "Style" in preferences, and the one that has the CP Logo is called "Default Style" vs "CigarPass"

Mine is set to default I'm seeing xenForo. I changed to specific cigarpass skin. Still have xenForo

Mine is set to default I'm seeing xenForo. I changed to specific cigarpass skin. Still have xenForo
I would try clearing your cache after you switch to Default Style and see if it changes. If you're on a computer that would be a Ctrl-F5 refresh. On a mobile device, good luck ;).
But it switched for me on both without having to do anything special.

This is the setting:
2017-09-16_9-54-16.png

Last edited: