• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

Get thrown out of Davey Jones' locker did ye? A 'lubber in a tars clothing is all ye be. Get ye behind that leeward rock before the billows sends ye scurvey ass back.

Doc.

Phil. You know I'm down. As long as you aren't working on a strict time table.

Awesome this looks really cool!! So I am guesing that Captain Jack is someones alter ego. This is gonna be good. Have fun guys:thumbs:

Captain Jack stole the fuggin pass last year and held it captive for weeks. Then he was banned but it looks like he has friends in high places <glares at Rod>

Yeah I read through last years past and cant wait to follow this one. way to play guys , I love this place!!!
wub.gif

Wow this is crazy, I always miss the good ones dagnabbit!!!

For what its worth, I am in the process of purchasing a new lawn mower and to celebrate I am looking for a couple of Opus X maduro's to share with some friends, to commemorate this special occasion. I am not a huge fan of the smaller ring gauges, but if that is all that anyone wants to part with then I guess I take them, unless you have some VSG ER's.

For what its worth, I am in the process of purchasing a new lawn mower and to celebrate I am looking for a couple of Opus X maduro's to share with some friends, to commemorate this special occasion. I am not a huge fan of the smaller ring gauges, but if that is all that anyone wants to part with then I guess I take them, unless you have some VSG ER's.
ER? European release?

ER? European release?

No those were the fakes, remember the Chinese clasp fiasco?

Piratism is well known for it's homoerotic undertones, and sexual innuendo. Examples include:

* Jolly Roger - an enjoyable sexing
* Seamen
* "Shiver me timbers!" - touch my penis

Pirates by their nature are a bit camp, and can often be found prancing across the deck of their ship. They also like to wear frilly clothes. It is claimed by the Society for Totally Gay Pirates that all pirates are on some level gay.

It is rumored that Blueberry Mojitos are their libation of choice.

Taking a trip to Casa Fuente "captain"?

LMAO... nice outfit, Phil.

I didn't know you were into furry modeling these days.

You look like a bee version of Tinkerbell.

Captain my ass. He's just a cabin boy with a bad case of piles. Report to sickbay. I'll take care of ya.

Doc.