• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Effraim will be by shortly to pick the thread up and move it... somewhere...

Congrats Elittle!

BTW, what did you write about?

LMAO!!! trainwreck of a thread and still posting spelling lessons... gotta love it! :thumbs:

Thanks for the pass Phil!! loads of entertainment....

Nimrod, I wrote about how to make a real prison shank. It uses only materials available in a cell. Its linked in the first post, check it out! It might save your life someday! :D

My tiebreaker has PMed me his vote and I can now declare the winner: Elittle. The secret judge felt Evan's lesson was both originally crafted and utilitarian in the sense that enough information was supplied for the process to be replicated. Honorable mentions to Andy and the pirate who were also both ahead at points during the contest.

So F'ing rigged.

rigged_sail.png

The pirate should have won.

My tiebreaker has PMed me his vote and I can now declare the winner: Elittle. The secret judge felt Evan's lesson was both originally crafted and utilitarian in the sense that enough information was supplied for the process to be replicated. Honorable mentions to Andy and the pirate who were also both ahead at points during the contest.

So F'ing rigged.

rigged_sail.png

The pirate should have won.

Can't win if you are banished to Davey Jones' locker. Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr