• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

For that comment.........................Why not?!

2164583571_29bec89ccd.jpg
Is that a "Before" picture in the advertisement for 'Hair Club for Men'?

Contest Time!

Brian #1 has generously offered to supply a fiver as a prize pack for the first (official) contest of the pass!

This contest is easy and one I don't think we have done for a while. Tell us a joke! Open to all, lets start this off right.

A secret panel of impartial judges will determine the winner and I will tiebreak if they can't come to a unanimous decision. The contest starts right now and will run for 7 days 7 hours and 7 minutes. May the beedogs be with you.

edit: More than one entry is fine.

The worm said to the caterpillar who did you fuck for the fur coat?? :thumbs:

A 90-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up. The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the 90-year-old said, 'Things are great and I've never felt better. I now have a 23-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. So what do you think about that?

The doctor considered his question for a moment, and then began...'I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day when he was setting-off to go hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge. He realized he'd left his gun at home, and so he would not be able to shoot the magnificent creature but, out of habit, he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it was his favorite hunting rifle, and went 'bang, bang.' Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. Now, what do you think of that?

The 90-year-old said, 'If you ask me, I'd say somebody else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.

The doctor replied, 'My point, exactly.'

Warning, somewhat offensive joke below, don't read if you're a wuss.

What do Michael Jackson and the Tortoise have in common?

They both want to get there before the Hare.

You can't buy entertainment like this.

It looks like we have a winner here. PM me your address and I'll get something out to you.

Aw crap. My internet was down all day yesterday so I wasn't able to keep tabs on this thread. Post No. 67 has a link back to the first post, but post No. 72 is where Phil says that the first post was updated. Does anyone know which one it was? I was hoping to catch the "Last edit" time/date and use that as a reference, except the first post was last edited this morning again.

67 is where I set the name of the pass and linked to last year's, 72 is where I updated the description I believe.

Well if there really was a contest, and the name counts as the end of of the contest, them my gusee of 76 was inadvertantly inversed by the computer and really should read 67.

If you're not willing to believe that, then Napa is 2 under and Grateful is 2 over. In the abscence of rules, I say we make them fight to the death.

It appears as if I was mistaken, and I guess this really ought to go to Napa. When in doubt, I always refer back to Bob Barker precedents, and as he always said, whoever is closest without going over. Sorry if anyone is upset or offended at my not taking the time to get my lawyer to write up official rules, but in the spirit of spontaneity I threw this one out there.

Napa, I've got your address somewhere probably, but you'd better pm it to me again just in case.

Just send them all to me, I only have dog rockets!

Wow, I'm just an idiot sometimes. I thought I missed out on this one, but looks like all is good :D. Time for some fun.