• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You've got to be kidding me.

Damn, that's a lot of snow. 41 inches, is what we've gotten........in the past 7-8 years.
Sure beats tornadoes. And of course we know what to do with it. Snow is money.

Rumor has it that a 4th Nor'easter could form shortly. No wonder the alcohol consumption and the suicide rates are so high this time of year. Cabin fever is at an all time high.

Doc

It looks like another one heading that way. Stay safe and warm everyone.

That's what some local weather stations have said. It's good for business and advertisers. Makes flatlanders want to drive North to ski. More reliable weather sources (read NWS) are predicting cloudy weather tomorrow and sunny on Thursday. The weather is regularly hyped around here. We'll see.

Doc
It looks like another one heading that way. Stay safe and warm everyone.

Well, we went from a foot or so, yesterday, to a trace.:D What local news won't do to save face. Idiots. Don't they know that many of us have access to the same weather maps and computer models as they do?

Doc

Brace yourself, Colorado weather says you guys are in for a Big One.....

not that they get our weather right, but hey maybe that will get yours right

T

The whole state of RI completely panicked and I'd say 90% of schools are closed. Not a flake of snow to be seen, with most meteorologists saying any snow wont accumulate until evening.

The whole state of RI completely panicked and I'd say 90% of schools are closed. Not a flake of snow to be seen, with most meteorologists saying any snow wont accumulate until evening.
What the hell is with people around here? Batteries, milk, and bread are all but gone. You'd think we would know better. This for a trace to and inch of snow.
Like I've posted before, It's good for sugaring.
Doc

What the hell is with people around here? Batteries, milk, and bread are all but gone. You'd think we would know better. This for a trace to and inch of snow.
Like I've posted before, It's good for sugaring.
Doc
And good for the sale consumable goods....

We got duped on again...13.5" yesterday...with 3" of slush underneath the snow. Last nights high tide caused a bit of flooding, but not too bad compared to the last storm.

We got duped on again...13.5" yesterday...with 3" of slush underneath the snow. Last nights high tide caused a bit of flooding, but not too bad compared to the last storm.
We got 0, zilch, nada. The NH coast got hammered with wind and a very angry ocean which I can personally attest to. I'm presently at York Beach Me. I got here as the tide was coming in. Flying rocks are problem but no snow.

Doc