• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Somehow, Secret Santa @Nate1977 knew before I did that I would be going down a San Andreas rabbit hole! Thank you!

Cigar Dojo Protocol Tenure L.E. 2022
Wrapper: San Andrés
Binder: Nicaraguan Corojo
Filler: Nicaraguan Estelí/Condega
Factory/Production: La Zona/5000

It’s always a difficult decision for me to smoke any L.E.. On one hand, I really look forward to smoking them. On the other hand, once I smoke it, it’s gone and I can’t replace it…

View attachment 81277
We're not guaranteed tomorrow. Being alive and smoking it today is as good of a reason as any.

Movie night! Started with WR Double Oaked, a GOF Carlito & the original Korean Old Boy.

Holy shit that's one grim ass movie. 😳

Anyway, finishing with a Cerberus corona gorda from Guardian of the Farm. Nice smoke.

View attachment 81292 View attachment 81293

~Boar
Aye. It's tougher to get more psychologically demented than the Thanos/Wanda version of Old Boy (worth a watch if you haven't seen it, for... reasons), but Korea did it first and did it worst.

Padron Black PB97. 6 3/4 x 54. With the current chatting about Infinity I thought about this Padron. Wishing I had some of your taste buds but I will say one thing from my perspective, it is sure a dang medium and it has a serious conversation with the roof of my mouth.

IMG_0520.jpegIMG_0524.jpeg

Last edited: